Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

You know what fuck this site. Nothing but all mouth rip off cunts who think they are king on keyboards but in person a bunch of pussys.

And it's things like this that people think you're a britwres shitarse, because you act like a total loon.

I've already said that whoever did it clearly has too much time on their hands, but you've clearly fallen into their trap because you've got such a short fuse. Can you imagine if Kanye West or Justin Bieber flew off the handle EVERY time someone was critical of him or they were made fun of?

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your right i flipped and should nto of BUT it also should not of been uploaded or linked on here. I look like a 14 year old with aids mate i think that is a direspectful thing to say.

RIGHT i am done here. Next time you hear from me is a new page advertising the show and i dont want anymore hassle. Please go find something else to do than annoy me and bully

• Paid Members

I'm on Adam's side here. The lad's had more grief than Staniforth and he's actually made shit loads of effort in improving his shows and how he conducts himself online.

For someone to go to the extent of buying a DVD, editing it and uploading the entire thing to YouTube to knock him down again is cunt behaviour.

I'm not surprised he's fucking flipped over this.

• Paid Members

Can we please just close this thread already? This idiot has ran his course and now we have all sorts of dickheads crawling out of the woodwork when the joke has been dead forever.

• Paid Members

The joke had run its course and dickheads pulling stunts like that on YouTube is just pathetic, but Bowler still deserves everything he gets on this forum for the sort of behaviour that he's shown to Benny HG there. He never learns.

• Paid Members

The joke had run its course and dickheads pulling stunts like that on YouTube is just pathetic, but Bowler still deserves everything he gets on this forum for the sort of behaviour that he's shown to Benny HG there. He never learns.

Exactly. It's so simple, it's ridiculous.

Adam - get a bloody grip. You were doing well by actually being professional and just promoting your show and video, turning you face with a lot of people on here. If you'd kept it up, you'd have had a lot of people on your side regarding LPW, but you just had to go and start cussing people out and threatening them. THIS IS NOT PROFESSIONAL IN ANY WAY. You should be rising above it and just focusing on your business. Look at all the other promoters on here, for fuck's sake. Do you see them carrying on the way you do?

Matter of fact i do sometimes, Danny Douglas has cost me alot of money in the last couple of days. Other promoters might be puish overs letitng others get away with it BUT i don't.

This pie thing, the links, ect needs to stop and let me get back to the right way. I will be turning up to his work and deal with him.

Sorry to say that but its the truth. IF i remeber right back when 1pw ended lot of people were looking at cutting someones head off for getting ripped off, why should i be any diffrent. I am justice

"I am justice" - Adam "Batman" Bowler

Seriously though, just give it a rest. Don't PM me about it, as I wont read it, but seriously we all want you to just stop now. Like 99% of this place agree's we've had enough, so the 1% who are being idiots now, just leave it with them mate, as to be honest it'll probably never stop and you'll just be stood there seething at the curtains or something/

Matter of fact i do sometimes, Danny Douglas has cost me alot of money in the last couple of days. Other promoters might be puish overs letitng others get away with it BUT i don't.

This pie thing, the links, ect needs to stop and let me get back to the right way. I will be turning up to his work and deal with him.

Sorry to say that but its the truth. IF i remeber right back when 1pw ended lot of people were looking at cunnting someones head off for getting ripped off, why should i be any diffrent. I am justice

I don't really post on here, and I'm in agreement with some of you that this might have gone too far at times. But I'd just like to say that "I am justice" might be my favourite thing ever posted on the internet.

• Paid Members

Grow up, Adam. Seriously, trying to be a hard man, threatening people and over-reacting to jabs is why you're a figure of fun in the first place. Putting up the YouTube video is out of order but it's a joke. No-one would do it if they didn't know they'll get a rise out of you because you can't take a joke.

It's not costing you money because, seriously fella, no-one is paying for this stuff.

I do look forward to your lawsuit against Google though. Let us know how you get on with that.

Archived