Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

It was that Mr E or whatever his name is posted that picture on here. End of the day and I said it right no one deserves this YES I made threats and said stuff but others have said it to me as well and its not just on here,

ALL I WANT IS TO BE LEFT ALONE AND STOPPED MAKING A JOKE OF BY PEOPLE

Excuse me?

Adam, it wasn't me. For the love of God, please just stop posting and leave the forum. I agree all these jokes have run there course, but the more you post/threaten people, it'll just keep coming dude.

Stick to your ,apparently useless, word and just stop posting.

Ps: is there a way to block this dribbler? I'm now getting threatening PM's off him.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yeah the only way I can see this stopping is for him to be banned. I think the Facebook pages were a bit too much, but Bowler will never leave or learn.

This is insane, I havent followed the UK scene in a long time,nor have I really visited this board, but has there ever been any other promoter like this? or worker?

Im lost as to half the stuff going on in here, I have no idea about pies (Some in joke im guessing?) but I agree, the fake facebook accounts are too much.

The video I have seen on here of lpw, the product looks good, Stick to the pros of your product, show clip highlights, get posters made up and graphics of past and next events, get pictures from older shows and post them up, get your workers over in the process, dont come on here and try to be the next Rocky and try to fight everyone as your doing what they want to you to, just ease up, take a walk, only post on here to promote lpw, not yourself.

• Paid Members

The facebook accounts are out of order but no-one would know about them if Adam didn't mention them here. There's no secret UKFF Facebook club. Just one idiot trying to impress a couple of mates.

Adam, some sincere advice. Stop coming on here because you've made a tit of yourself time and again and it's irreparable. You fly off the handle at the slightest joke and cry bullying. You clearly can't handle any criticism or teasing and that's not going to stop because you've made yourself a figure of fun. Just don't subject yourself to it.

Secondly, just ignore everything. Ignore the daft Facebook profiles, ignore any posts on here and either promote your wrestling or do something else. But don't waste your time getting annoyed by stuff people say online. It's honestly the most worthless thing you can do with your time.

• Moderators

It was that Mr E or whatever his name is posted that picture on here. End of the day and I said it right no one deserves this YES I made threats and said stuff but others have said it to me as well and its not just on here,

ALL I WANT IS TO BE LEFT ALONE AND STOPPED MAKING A JOKE OF BY PEOPLE

Excuse me?

Adam, it wasn't me. For the love of God, please just stop posting and leave the forum. I agree all these jokes have run there course, but the more you post/threaten people, it'll just keep coming dude.

Stick to your ,apparently useless, word and just stop posting.

Ps: is there a way to block this dribbler? I'm now getting threatening PM's off him.

7RYwVNS.png

• Paid Members

No idea why Bowler is CONVINCED those fake Facebook profiles are DEFINITELY the work of someone on UKFF, like UKFF is the be-all and end-all of everything. It's not as if people aren't ripping the piss out of him elsewhere too.

From who those profiles have added as friends etc. (i.e. to get giggles from their mates) it looks like it would be someone from the regular West Yorkshire wrestling circuit behind them.

He had the idea that I was behind one, because I made a "bowler club" signature image, and  one of the pages has a similar themed image (not exactly the same but he put 2 and 2 together, and got 5).

In all honesty, I don't have to time to open/manage a Facebook page, and the banner I made took the  best part of 3 minutes in MS paint.

• Paid Members

To be fair, it's a pie based joke which did originate on here. I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone who thought it'd be funny, has seen it gone badly an decided not to claim it.

I'm not a admin, nor a mod, nor part of any particular group, so I'm just taking in general terms here

This forum is a wonderful place.  Win most of us over and you will go far.   But, short of finally delivering Bossman to a Rumble, you aren't going to win us over.   Stick to promoting locally and forget about this place.  

• Moderators

I think that was Thommolincs with the Twitter account.

Yeah that's who I'm thinking of. My bad, Steel Edge. Your bad, Thommo and whoever the turd doing the facebook stuff is. If we can link it back to a user on here I'll suspend or ban them.

Archived