Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

I appreciate your frustration Adam...

But offering people out on a wrestling forum really needs to stop.

All it does is stir up more attention and increases the already significant size of the target on your back.

Clearly this is your standard response to an event that annoys you, but sadly your response becomes the catalyst for further annoyance.

It's a vicious circle man. Break the cycle!

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no I am offering the pussy who made the fake account. This is all wrong what people are doing and it needs to be delt with. They are so hard over keyboards lets see how hard they are in person I bet anything they are not.

Might even help if they new how to spell wrestling dumb fuck they are

Why do u think its funny to bully people u sick cunts

Fucks sake man, grow a set and stop taking the ribbing so seriously. No one on here is bullying you, some of us actually have pity for you because you clearly need help but anytime one of us gives you straight up advice you take it the wrong way and start wanting to fight everyone. One of these days someone is going to take you up on that offer and man you up and all that bravado will be lost 

Im happy with advice but when u start fake profiles and shit that is gonna get to me, im not gonna link it on here for 2 reasons 1) because you rather take the piss and 2nd the person blocked me so I can't see the lies they post

I been on the phone to the police about all this and I even said im not perfect in the whole matter and its got to a seriously level now

I should of not threatened anyone but its wrong what they do its not funny

I am going to go now and calm down as I am very unhappy about this whole thing

Im happy with advice but when u start fake profiles and shit that is gonna get to me, im not gonna link it on here for 2 reasons 1) because you rather take the piss and 2nd the person blocked me so I can't see the lies they post

I been on the phone to the police about all this and I even said im not perfect in the whole matter and its got to a seriously level now

I should of not threatened anyone but its wrong what they do its not funny

I am going to go now and calm down as I am very unhappy about this whole thing

My advice is to stay off here for an extended period, DO NOT be tempted to respond just go on a complete forum and social media shut down and focus entirely on your wrestling. 

Archived