Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CUNT

Will be taking legal action on ukff for the video posting

Adam, I'm in no way condoning what they've done as they clearly have too much time on their hands, but I honestly don't know what legal action you would be able to take against an online forum by is probably worth about 50p. If anyone's going to be having legal action taken against them, it will be you for threatening violence on people for justifiable reason.

You also seem to be slipping back into you're "I'll fucking fight you !" persona. Don't rise to it. Just get in touch with youtube and have it taken down and save yourself the hassle.

What they all have done i did not deserve,now i have lost money and i will be looking to clame that back. I know one person who is involved and he will see me on sat. Yes ishould not of threatend BUT end of the day they have done wronga nd justice needs to be served.

What they all have done i did not deserve,now i have lost money and i will be looking to clame that back. I know one person who is involved and he will see me on sat. Yes ishould not of threatend BUT end of the day they have done wronga nd justice needs to be served.

Adam, going round to someone's workplace and offering them out will not solve a thing.

Report it to youtube and be patient waiting for action to be taken.

Jesus Christ lad you're not fucking Batman

• Paid Members

The video is not available and had 47 views. The damages at court will be huge obviously. Somewhere in the region of what Hulk Hogan is getting of Gawker. You will be minted Adam. Every day will be a pie day for you. If you keep offering people out though you might just be on the wrong end of the law yourself.

I will now wait for the accusatory post or message to come back at me whilst I eat a chip butty.

Somebody gonna get they wig split..

Also, you look like a 14 year old with AIDS, I doubt they're quaking in their boots.

Archived