Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess the person who made them pages are not so hard after all.

All I want is the bullying and them pages shut down and left alone, why is it so hard for people not to do the stuff they do

Guess the person who made them pages are not so hard after all.

All I want is the bullying and them pages shut down and left alone, why is it so hard for people not to do the stuff they do

Maybe, and this is just a theory, but maybe it wasn't ANYONE from here that created them pages, for all you know it could have been someone that you pissed off at one of your shows. And again I reiterate, if you keep asking for people to meet you, someone WILL take you up on the offer and will likely knock some sense into you

It was that Mr E or whatever his name is posted that picture on here. End of the day and I said it right no one deserves this YES I made threats and said stuff but others have said it to me as well and its not just on here,

ALL I WANT IS TO BE LEFT ALONE AND STOPPED MAKING A JOKE OF BY PEOPLE

It was that Mr E or whatever his name is posted that picture on here. End of the day and I said it right no one deserves this YES I made threats and said stuff but others have said it to me as well and its not just on here,

ALL I WANT IS TO BE LEFT ALONE AND STOPPED MAKING A JOKE OF BY PEOPLE

Then stop making silly threats, get your head down and focus on being a serious promoter. Use your own money instead of handouts, get your promotion better exposure and get more fans in. Ignore the jokes, don't react to fake profiles (report them on the quiet), take time away from here and build a positive reputation. 

Your right i know you are but if you got a profile which looks right and they post shit on other walls or something people are dumb enough to believe it and won't take me seriously. I am truly upset about this matter and everything thinks its funny when its not

Mate please say this crap to my face I am in a mood to fight any of you pussy ass bullies as I know the police wont do crap. ALSO I am just logging onto my main profile to remove wrestlers, fans ect as after Oct I am going to leave I think the wrestling business is too unprofessional and too busy bullying people than doing what needs to be done

23/10/16 END OF LPW and that's the truth after these facebook pages I decided to let bullies win. You all might be cleaver behide keyboards in person your not.

HOPE YOU ALL FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELFS BULLYING SOMEONE OUT OF WHAT THEY LOVE.

• Paid Members

Adam, I still don't believe you are a real account. If in some twisted reality you are, can I ask why on earth did you PM me on 29.4.16?

You basically messaged me and asked me to leave you alone.

I've never contacted you and haven't posted anything in this thread in yonks. Did you mean to PM me?

If so, you are clearly trying to fish for retorts mate. Maybe you should go and speak to a doctor, you behave as if you require some support.

However, I still think you are a fake account and it's been the work of the century.

Oh and pies etc etc.

I think you and the rest of these bullies need to go see the doc not me your nothing but obsessed little peace's of crap who need to get life's because your not hard and your not funny. I really hope someone bullies all of you at one point and another then I will find it funny that you got what you deserve.

All I want is all this bullying and facebook pages shut down, I don't deserve this nor does anyone else

I've reported both accounts, Adam.

As advised by others, it's probably best you stay off UKFF.

In addition it's not advisable to write some of the things you do on FB. You come across very vulnerable and the sharks in this business will jump all over it.

Archived