Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

I think Benny is right on this. There's been enough shows and people he's worked with to know that something on social media like the fake sites would be the button to press to tip him over the edge.

When the fake Twitter went up it was put straight away on here for approval. I'd say the same would be done if there was Facebook site made by someone on here.

Ergo I doubt it's someone on here.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

All the lols are gone.

I like Wickets. The chap entertains me, and garners a degree of sympathy, in a way akin to a supporting character from a 90s Farrelly Brothers flick, and now this cunting thread has gone to farce.

I'm in Lanzarote, in 28 degree heat, drinking Cava, or Gaba, as the barman called it...up all yizzer bollixes.

I reckon the whole Pie routine has made its way outside of just this forum too, I made a reference to pies months back with absolutely no mention of Adam or LPW on an unrelated wrestling event page and the way people reacted would back that up. Unless they were all UKFF members but I doubt it.

Either way, I do hope it isn't anyone here as it's not funny just like most of the shite that's been thrown at Adam in recent days.

• Paid Members

I think you and the rest of these bullies need to go see the doc not me your nothing but obsessed little peace's of crap who need to get life's because your not hard and your not funny. I really hope someone bullies all of you at one point and another then I will find it funny that you got what you deserve.

All I want is all this bullying and facebook pages shut down, I don't deserve this nor does anyone else

Everyone agrees the Facebook thing is shite and not needed.

You have just called me a piece of crap. I have not directed such insults towards you.

However, I still believe this is a joke/fake account. If not... Go and speak to a doctor and good luck with your future. No one on here expects a favour, all expect to be scrutinised, even the average poster. Stop pretending you any different to the rest of us.

This is possibly the worst thread I've read in 10 years. I'd fuck this place off Adam. The fact you haven't is why I think it's a fake/fishing account.

Could that then mean even the shows were part of his elaborate ruse?

A post-modern swipe at the easily led nature of Internet fandom, using wrestling as the medium of communication?

If so, Adam is a fucking genius. This is Turner prize worthy artistic social commentary.

Could that then mean even the shows were part of his elaborate ruse?

A post-modern swipe at the easily led nature of Internet fandom, using wrestling as the medium of communication?

If so, Adam is a fucking genius. This is Turner prize worthy artistic social commentary.

Fuck, it's clicked it's all bloody clicked!!! It's Stewart Lee!!!

Thank you for the support about the fake profile and yes I messed up a lot and stuff and I had a big think in the last couple of days and I am going to sort myself out and be a nicer person but I don't think I deserve lies to be posted about me. I am truly upset about everything and I just want the hassles to stop but people want to keep it up.

I am sorry to all of you to who I threatened and had ago at I really am but people have got to understand how I feel as well.

Archived