Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

RIGHT

I just seen it and i done nothing to this guy named James, He has been trolling me, harrssing me ect and i have reported him a number of times for harrssment but nothing was done so i threatend him to leave me alone and he reufsed. Now as i am sorting myself out he has started something new which the trouble is old. I am asking you james to leave me alone. I deseve to be hear and i will prove that.

I am changing my ways so please stop giving me hassles.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this PUNTER guy trolling Adam by keep calling him mate.

Even though I do wonder why "PUNTER" was giving Adam the time of day over and over again, the way Adam talks to people is appalling, even when he is not really provoked in the slightest. I go from feeling sorry for him to pitying him to thinking what an arsehole he really is.

• Paid Members

I read it all. My Friday nights are not quite what they used to be.

To be clear, Punter - Adam's repeatedly threatened you, essentially tried to bully you into working for him for free AND assaulted you several times when you attended one of his shows? Why are you posting it here rather than contacting the Police? Surely that would be a more effective way to get him to leave you alone than trying to get him banned from here, which will just give him more reason to give you shit?

Punter needs to be banned for causing trouble which is not needed this is old stuff. Yes i threatend him to leave me alone as the police reufse to do their job. I just want to be left alone and i can promote anywhere i want.

PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE AND LOCK THIS THREAD

Guys you really need a life, James is nothing but a fake, a bully, harrssing people and trolling them. No one deseves that. Yes i am a asshole at times but normally i am a nice guy.

I don't think posting private conversations is cool, whatever the reason....but this bit is great:

A. right im reporting u to facebook and the police

I'd assumed he was doing all this on purpose on here.  Maybe he was just having a laugh.  I'm still not sure, but reading that certainly makes me feel otherwise.  The guy has some serious mental problems and needs help I think.

Punter needs to be banned for causing trouble which is not needed this is old stuff. Yes i threatend him to leave me alone as the police reufse to do their job. I just want to be left alone and i can promote anywhere i want.

PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE AND LOCK THIS THREAD

Only for you to open another thread when you have something to promote and the cycle to continue.

It so took you less than half an hour for you to reply to this. So it's either a really clever and elaborate work or your constantly looking on the site for any updates to the thread.

Reading all that really does make you wonder how many people you have spoken to in this way and then either threatened physical violence, attempted to put them in fear of violence or threatened to phone the police.

I think for your own sake you shouldn't be banned but make a concious decision to not come on here. Let someone else do the promotion for you for Christ's sake.

Stevie and Keith your both right and i am a nice guy if you met me and james is lying i did not attack him. He has nothing to back that up with. Please can this thread be locked as i dont want anymore hassle.

Its wrong. One promoter tought me if you got a problem with someone deal with it away from the fans and social media, i did not attack him, yes i threaned him as he refused to stop harrssing me as i kept coming and trolling everytime i blocked him. I am one of the worse promoters because people will not leave me alone and bullying me. IF people left me alone i would be a better promoter and better mentally. Right now i no what my mental probelm is and i am seeking and getting help. Please would people close or lock this thread and stop making things worse.

Thank you for your time and i be back Stept time.

Archived