Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

The only harm i be doing is on the people causing me this upset and that is not a lie, i no how danagerious i can get. and yes i am being bullied on here there is a number of posts proving that. And again i will not give it up. You are cluless about what i am going though.

GOOD DAY AS I HAVE A LIFE TO GET ON WITH UNLIKE THE PEOPLE ON THIS DUMB LITTLE SITE.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

I sent you a PM because people agree it should be delt with away from the public and people will not stop me because i reufse to. They want me stopped they have to kill me but again all mouth, no action. Now please leave me alone

So hang on, its you pming Houchen and youre telling him to leave you alone? You really are a thick dickhead. And that isn't bullying.

Why dont you come down to Leeds and say that to my face than hide ona keyboard chump because i am not gonna take it lying down anymore. IF i get arrested for beating the shit out of scum fine by it. Hope to see you then.

I know what my probelm is its just anger that no one will stop this crap. And its him pissing me off and me PMing him telling him the truth.

GOOD DAY AS I HAVE A LIFE TO GET ON WITH UNLIKE THE PEOPLE ON THIS DUMB LITTLE SITE.

Ok then.

Why must everyone you want to fight have to travel to Leeds? Why can't you go to them? Or would that mean getting out from behind your keyboard?

to Butch, not trying to start any shit here but can I ask why won't you lock this thread? I'd understand if it was his own thread made to try and promote his company, but you're the OP, asking if anybody else has got shit in their PMs from him, to which the answer from many was of course yes. now people are being discouraged from sharing PMs and it's just a very confusing situation and it's baffling me why any of this is continuing to this point. this thread isn't about LPW, it's about the emotionally unstable Adam Bowler, in an events section, garnering far more attention than anything else in this board.

You mod how you wanna, obvs, but for his sanity and for the sake of avoiding a shitload of hassle for others, I'd lock this thing in a heartbeat as at this point I really don't like where it's going, having also had breakdowns myself.

That harks back to the delusions of grandeur. LPW is all about Adam, hell it used to be named after his initials APB, he always mentions himself more than the shows and gets a strange kick out of being the centre of attention regardless of what attention that may be.

• Moderators

Why dont you come down to Leeds and say that to my face than hide ona keyboard chump because i am not gonna take it lying down anymore. IF i get arrested for beating the shit out of scum fine by it. Hope to see you then.

I know what my probelm is its just anger that no one will stop this crap. And its him pissing me off and me PMing him telling him the truth.

Or why dont you come to Wrexham? I'm not a hard man by any means, but being a large man I've no cause to fear an ugly skinny midget who cant even tie his own shoes.

Wind your neck in you thick dickhead.

• Moderators

to Butch, not trying to start any shit here but can I ask why won't you lock this thread?

Sorry, didn't know I, or any other mod, have to explain our decisions or actions. If you can actually be arsed to back a page you actually have my reasoning. So aye, think on.

so it stays unlocked because it stays unlocked. it DOESN'T MATTER what you think! lol. just don't particularly like witnessing people actually losing their wick, that's all mate

Having ago at someone else are we butch for asking something. Finally i just done the right thing by blocking some tit on facebook than fighting with him. I am going to do the same on here. Logging out as i dont need this hassle from a bunch of keyboard queens.

Laters

Having ago at someone else are we butch for asking something. Finally i just done the right thing by blocking some tit on facebook than fighting with him. I am going to do the same on here. Logging out as i dont need this hassle from a bunch of keyboard queens.

Laters

• Moderators

Leeds is full of steers and queers anyway. Which one is Bowler?

Love the way you tried to make me replying to a threat of yours into me bullying you. You really are a massively sized tit who shouldn't be allowed to cross the road on their own.

Just fuck off you absolute fucking spastic.

You're not even hard Bowler, you hid once before rather than run YOUR OWN SHOW! You are the last person who should kick off on anyone.

Stp acting like a child butch. I did not hide from anyone i removed myself from something i would of done damege to. I am leaving this thread now taking advice from someone and come Oct i will prove to everyone i deserve to be here.

goodbye

Archived