Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

Would this be good advice?:

• Promote to the local area not the internet, nobody draws based on the internet alone.  If you must use the internet, use social media better than you do now.  Get involved in local pages/groups who will let you promote your show.
  • Reach out to as many people within the local area as possible who might have a vested interest in helping you.  Consider having a double sided flyer with your show on one side and a local chippy/takeaway on the other, that way they can do the distribution as well.
  • Get good quality promotional materials made up including flyers and posters and get these distributed where people who might come to your show will see them.  Target any summer fairs or gala days, see if they'll let you have a promotional stall.
  • Ignore any criticism that is personal or unjustified. Accept constructive criticism and learn from it
  • Stop saying you're leaving this site etc. and coming back minutes later, it erodes your credibility further each time.
  • Get help with your mental health issues.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Merciful hour, it's like dealing with Warren Jensen.

I wasn't telling you to give up, Wickets and I'm not...and read this carefully before you start swinging...I'm NOT having a pop at you.

I was suggesting you should take a few months out to sort your cranium out, so you don't react aggressively - as you just did, for no reason - to people who are actually defending you and trying to help - and then come back stronger.

I'll be honest, if you can't grasp the most basic of functions - like reading and communicating on a post infantile level - then you're going to be slaughtered. Pull yourself together sir, will you and stop overreacting all the time.

Yep, he has been given lots of good advice, namely give the gig up. It's been 5 years or so since this bullshit started and since then he has lost money hand over fist and changed fuck all in his approach. He has been asking for advice for 5 years and learned the grand sum of fuck all.

In fact, much like his gate, I'd say he's lost a lot more in that time than he has gained.

EDIT

In relation to this

Well i am staying in the business and run things right. Either you can treat me like every other promoter or leave the fan base or the business yourselfs.

We do treat you like every other promoter, every promoter gets the fair crack of the whip. Mark Sloan, Ricky Knight, Mark Dallas etc are treated professionally because that's what their shows are about.

You on the other hand are treated the same as Danny Rodd, Gauntley, Petey Candyman, Sprules etc because your promotions are shithouses.

You want respect? Earn it, sunshine. Bear in mind you've got 5 years worth of breakdowns, meltdowns and offering people out to make up for.

• Paid Members

I love that people are still taking the time and effort to type out quite lengthy pieces of serious and realistic advice to him, knowing full well that he has demonstrated time and time again that he doesn't possess the mental capacity to understand what they are saying, let alone to actually implement any of their suggestions. Far from bullying him, the members of this forum have actually been far nicer and more patient with Adam than he has ever deserved.

Whilst this thread has been an entertaining 48 pages, it can basically be summed up as this...

Adam - I would like some advice good people of UKFF

Good people of UKFF - Here Adam, here's some good advice

Adam - What was that you cunts?  Come up up to Leeds and I'll knock the fuck out of you

GOOD DAY AS I HAVE A LIFE TO GET ON WITH UNLIKE THE PEOPLE ON THIS DUMB LITTLE SITE.

Why dont you come down to Leeds....

Took about 30 mins....

Laters

Stp acting like a child butch.....

goodbye

About 20 mins....

....followed by.....

Why......

....another 2 hours.

Now i am going to take a step back from UKFF and FB sort my head out and come back stronger soon.

YOU KNOW WHAT FU.....

2 days, that's an improvement....

FUCK THE LOT OF YOU IM DONE HERE

I dont no you all think mental health.....

Back within another 20 mins.....

I am happy 2 say I am going to stay off here till I need 2 post about the show and please no more fighting.

Stick to your word. STAY AWAY.

(You're on "block" on my PM's, so please don't PM me), but please remember, The UKFF is not some Illuminati style group that decides who is good and who is shit, we're a forum here to voice opinions. Many promoters don't post here at all, and do very very well for themselves, because they know we don't mean shit in the grand scheme.

I said this to you before, Bowler, that everything on here is a joke.....an old dead horse still being flogged, but still a joke non the less, and all of this could have been avoided if you said "You know what, come to the show, bring a pie with you, and we'll all have a laugh", and I guarantee at least 1 more person would come to your show.

Nobody on here cares about your personal life, so any issues outside of this forum, please take it up with the relevant people. Half the wrestlers you name drop, I personally have never heard of, so stop saying stuff "oh man its that damn [insert shitarse name here] who's doing all of this" as we don't know who he is......nor do we care.

I cant comment on the previous post, but I've offered you honest opinions before and you're told me to shove it, so maybe....just maybe, you should take a step back an think "If many people tell me the same thing, in a polite and non threatening manner, maybe it is ME and not everybody else, like I keep saying." , Just food for thought there.

• Paid Members

To put this bollocks into perspective, the first thread on LPW was started on 15th June 2015. This nutter has been going round and round in circles every day on the UKFF for almost a year. Unbelievable.

To put this bollocks into perspective, the first thread on LPW was started on 15th June 2015. This nutter has been going round and round in circles every day on the UKFF for almost a year. Unbelievable.

And if you include the previous incarnation, APB, it's been going on for about 6 years.

Archived