Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeh they still do it MAYBE not rodd but the friends of his do. They rang me and came to my home a number of times and would not get out of the car, saw me and drove off.

Thank you for the advice and I will be a better promoter and I wont start on anyone on here unless they start first.

I am sorry to everyone in the business and hope they work for me.

Thank you for the advice and I will be a better promoter and I wont start on anyone on here unless they start first.

Don't even do that, every time you do that, you reset the professionalism. Do you see any other proper promoters involved in slanging matches and offering people out? And do you know why? Professionalism.

But seriously, this lark isn't for you.

• Paid Members

Houchey’s right. This gig doesn’t seem to be for you yet.

You’re a good man under it all, Wickets, we all know that. You’re just a bit lost.

You need to get a wee bit of help and talk to somebody or ask a doctor about him prescribing you some Garys – I swear by Cipramil/Citalopram – to take the edge off you while you sort your bonce out.

Then when you feel strong enough, come back and then go balls deep into the wrestling game where you’ll be better equipped to deal with the windups and nay sayers in an industry that is chock full of them.

Herbie was, what...7 years old or something when he started TWC, and was fucking assassinated – and I mean slaughtered - on forums when he was running it, by people who were either jealous, trying to wind him up for their own amusement, or had genuine complaints/issues, but he never told anyone to come to Dublin and he’d rip their entrails out of their jap eye or anything like that, no matter what their motive behind their criticisms.

Nar mate I won't fuck off sorry. I am interested in GOOD advice and I am not giving up. You want me to give up you have to come here and kill me.

Please just give up the pushing and bullying people, all I want 2 do is rest and sort myself out but can't when people like you are doing what you are doing.

I am happy 2 say I am going to stay off here till I need 2 post about the show and please no more fighting.

Archived