Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't you just grow up and stop winding people up. I am not leaving the wresting business end of story. Move on with your life like i am.

I am gonna put on a good show come Oct.

I have said sorry for my mistakes and owned up to them, i am changing but wont over night. so please give it a break and move on

Anyone see that South Park with Russell Crowe?

Adam, this place isn't for you, find other ways to promote come October or whenever your next show is, as all the effort you use up on here in threads like this can be spent elsewhere, putting flyers up in local venues / local area, doing right ups and posting them online (on other sites other than this of course) handing out flyers in town centres on busy weekends!

All your energy spent doing the above would be far more proactive to your cause then coming on here.

How many people do you draw from the Ukff? My guess is less then 5... Ever, and I'm also guessing 90% of the people here aren't from Leeds or anywhere near Leeds or have no reason to ever go to Leeds, where as the town centres near you, or the local venues ARE in Leeds, there for the people you will be targeting there are far more likely to come to your shows, and have no reason to try and get a rise from you.

For real mate, get on Twitter, tweet local company's, local people, use hashtags, tweet uk news sites, if you spent as much time doing the above then you do on here you would draw a good crowd!

• Paid Members

You will never change Adam. You will continue in this never ending circle of rising to the bait, claim you are been bullied when your not, tell people you will fight them, send PM calling people cunts, have delusion of grandeur, claim its everyone else's fault, say that you've changed, say that change takes time, say your leaving wrestling forever, say your leaving the UKFF, comeback to the UKFF 20 minutes later saying that your next show will be great because you've changed, go back to the start and continue the cycle again.

So let me help you out.

So will there be any food at your show in October. October is the start of autumn and it might be good to go with something seasonal. I would either go Sausage and Mash, or possibly Jacket Potatoes with a selection of toppings. Sounds like a winner to me

I am going to change and i will prove that given time, you should know people can chang eif they want to and i want to. I said this for the last time i am sorry if i have been nasty or threating. I dont mind people critising how i work or my shows but being nasty i don't like, so i am very sorry again and i will prove i can be a better person as i don't want to lose contacts in the business. No there will  not be food at the show.

Thank you for your time and i am very sorry again and i do mean that. Now i am going to take a step back from UKFF and FB sort my head out and come back stronger soon.

• Paid Members

These threads have never not been constant entertainment. People took the piss, he had a wobbler, he did a tweener turn because some pricks took it too far and everyone was actually giving advice because Martinqblank went all Roger Cook. Now he's gone heel again. Bus trip to Leeds for Butch. I'll pay, I want Joe Joyce promos and everything.

• Paid Members

If you all come out from hiding behind your keyboards, and DARE to make the trip all the way to Leeds (because he won't go any further than Roundhay Park), Bowler may (or may not) threaten to chin ya'.

Or just acost you in the toilets. Whatever.

Having watched the videos and trying to attend at least two LPW shows, mainly because despite all the internet bants, ive heard they arent 3 bad. Ive had my fair share of shit of bowler, but am genuinely intrigued to go and see and see what the deal is. Okay so he doesnt hold himself well, but I'm getting to a point where I prefer smaller shows anyway, just cos can banter and dip in and out of matches.. Maybe that's just me. but meh

I've no doubt of the quality of the bouts, especially with the WAW crew on board, I just don't want to give him my money.  Corey Vandal made a point in an old Bowler thread about how people taking money from someone who is damaging the scene and mentally ill  need to have a word with themselves

EDIT - Here it is, from this deja vu inducing thread  https://ukff.com/topic/130298-adams-mistake-and-wants-to-put-things-right-thread/?hl=%20adam%20%20bowler

Great, this again...It's pretty obvious that Adam has some sort of mental impairment, and that's not meant as an insult, I honestly think this guy needs more professional help than he's obviously getting. I find it quite sad that he's been allowed to come this far, and he hasn't done it on his own.THIS MAN IS OBVIOUSLY ILL, anyone 'helping' him at this point should be ashamed of themselves for either exploiting the mentally challenged, or being as misguided as he is for not realising what they're doing. This probably isn't going to make me any friends but I'd say the same goes for any wrestler that agrees to work for him and is aware of his history. This isn't 'Strawbing someone off', this is exploitative and cruel. I really do feel so sorry for Adam that people have enabled his delusions to such a damaging level. We can all see he doesn't have a very accurate perception of reality, and by feeding his warped view those involved may have actually made whatever illness he has worse. Well done lads, I hope you enjoyed that fat paycheck.And if for some sick reason this is someones idea of a work, you can fuck right off.

I said this for the last time i am sorry if i have been nasty or threating. 

Mate, you wouldn't be threatening to a toddler, let alone to some of the people on here who have ever seen a dumbell / thrown a punch in their life.

Archived