Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

Bowler, sit yourself down and write down the answers to these questions.

1) Who am I aiming my wrestling product at?   

2) What kind of wrestlers can I afford?

3) How can I efficiently promote my product?

If the answer to number 3 is "By challenging people on a forum to a fight, then accusing people of bullying me." then well done.  Mission accomplished.   Otherwise, invest the energy in promoting your show, and forget this forum even exists.  

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bowler's PM to me and I'm going to make some rebuttals here

All this fighting is nothing to do with them answers or questions its about how I have been treated. Yes I made mistakes and I have learned from them but I don't deserve to lose fans, sponsors, investors, friends, family.

If you're not delivering a product that brings in fans, that sponsors want to invest in or that fans want to watch, then yes, you do deserve to lose them.   If you're making lemonade, and you're worrying about what a group of people say on one soft drinks forum , instead of making the best damn lemonade you can, then you're doing a bad job at making lemonade.   If you don't want to face up to that hard truth, then I suggest you get out of the wrestling game, or any endeavour that requires you to meet a basic standard of service.   As for family and friends, that's none of my business pal.  

I know what I need 2 do for the next show but I don't deserve to get this crap u no. I don't have any illnesses, just a anger problem which was brought on by ukffers, people on FB ect who wind me up and don't have a life

Which brings me back to my original post, don't post here, its clearly making you angry.  

Any more private messages I receive from you will be answered in this thread.    

YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK ALL OF YOU. I DONE NOTHING WRONG HERE, I LOST MORE FANS BECAUSE YET ANOTHER PUSSY IN THIS BUSINESS MADE A FAKE PROFILE AND MADE THREATS TO PEOPLE. I HAVE HAD IT NOW. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GROW UP AND GET A LIFE

• Paid Members

It may be the large amount of binge watching television I've done but this is just turning into a typical episode of Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. 

Someone running a company that is going down the pan from bad reviews, customer feedback and general behaviour reaching out to more experienced hands in a public format to help turn around their fortunes, somehow managing to pay for everything they're doing with little gain, then when help is offered, the first chance at which they're challenged on something they get angry for the cameras, ramble on and make fools of themselves.

I'm not saying that all the fake accounts, the continuous bashing of Adam is right, its bordering on boredom now that people are using this as a joke to death as much as good arrows or people chanting Alan at festivals, but Adam for the love of fuck, if there was a way to block yourself from going onto this forum, just do it for your own wellbeing and health. 

Do you think wrestlers really give that much of a care what a casual fan thinks about them if they're still getting booked, putting on performances and doing what they want to do. You need to look at it the same way, people will go to your shows if you promote them well, build up a fan base and stop caring so much about a wrestling forum. Companies like Progress, ICW and the likes barely even advertise here these days if at all, they're still doing solid work. Step away from talking to people not involved in the business about the business if you want to be in it and your stress levels are going to drop massively. It has to be better than people in the business not wanting to work with you because your the guy threatening to chin people on a wrestling forum. That's not going to help you in any way.

That's right BOARD you have no lifes, get a life or even a job u bums. It is not funny when someone is going downhill. Not at all that goes for anyone. Someone has made a fake account and made threats to someone.

Archived