Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well imo whatever keeps these guys focused and gives an aim in life can only be good i know that through my son, its Adams' and his parents money to lose and after a long chat with them at the last show i feel better for helping, to us it seems pointless but to them its helping Adam and who i am to argue.To be honest his parents are ok people especially his mum who is a lovely lady.

To answer your question NO its not Ricky.  And i removed that post as things have been sorted out with that person. And yes i should leave this site and the dream of being a promoter will never end as i will stay in wrestling.

I’ve just heard through the grapevine that LPW (Lies, Pies and Whines) are holding a new event!

Confirmed card so far is as follows:

Toad In The Hole On a Pole Match – Brutus cheesecake vs Goldcrust

17 Man Battle Royal Match To Determine Number One Contender For Special Guest MC Of The MC vs MC vs MC Triple Threat Match At The Next Charity Event

Loser Leaves Town Dance Off Match – Adam Bowler w/ The Police vs The UKFF Community

Rest in Peas Match - ??? vs ???

The Charity Raffle will also take place after the show with the prizes including a bottle of whiskey, 3 pez dispensers, 2 chinese takeaway menus (of your choosing, local to Leeds only) and 1 left shoe of an undetermined size believed to have possibly belonged to Zach Gowen during his 2003 WWE run. All proceeds will be donated to the ‘Rotary Club of Shanghai’ charity.

Ticket prices and special offers TBC

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I've really fallen behind with my BritWres. I recognise Valkabious, but not the other three. Is the one on the left end Rampage?

Archived