Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

Thank you

y2TJqI.jpg

That's really good Adam, nice work.

I've really fallen behind with my BritWres. I recognise Valkabious, but not the other three. Is the one on the left end Rampage?

One next to Val is Nathan Cruz isn't it? Not sure on the other two.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not gonna screw it up, i will promote lots in the Leeds area but i don't wanna ferget the social media fans. I can't say much but friday night i learned some lessions and i feel more confindent and more of a promoter than ever. Lets put the bullshit in the past and move forward.

y2TJqI.jpg

• Paid Members

That's a brilliant graphic. The creator is clearly very talented and more promotions should utilise their work. I would certainly be more likely to attend a show based on that creators graphics.

Plus, Matrix is a top bloke.

• Paid Members

Thank you all for your kind words, but all praise should go to Adam for coming to me in the first place.

I'm always careful not to upset or offend any potential clients, but in my view, if you don't have the confidence to invest in marketing your product, you ought to pack it in and find something else to do.

For all the shenanigans that have taken place in this, and previous threads, Adam has recognised that his promotional material needs to improve and came to me on this occasion to start the ball rolling. I didn't pitch for, or suggest it, I was in the right place at the right time. I didn't negotiate or haggle, Adam paid the going rate, no more, no less - I hope it brings a few more eyes to his promotion and plays a small part in getting more numbers through the door.

I don't pretend graphics are the be all and end all, but in a saturated market with fans who tend to do their research, they buy you a few moments of all important attention, your card, social media etc need to do the rest.

• Moderators

I'll allow an oversized picture in the sig if Bowler wants to put it there. 

And, fair play Adam, you've learned to keep your thoughts to yourself and be professional. All credit to you.

EDIT: I've put it in your sig, Bowler

Archived