Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tick tock Bowler looks at his watch

What's that? A stirring In his crotch

Tick tock, it's nearly that time

Offering fights in Leeds, it's hardly a crime

Tick tock, got his finger on the mouse

With Ricky's help he's gonna draw a great house

Tick tock the moment is here

Back on the UKFF, the Justice you'll fear

Both the same. I dont no you all think mental health problems are funny, I really don't. Its upset me some fake facebook again made by a pussy emailed my contacts making threats. Mine on here I have said sorry and wont di it again but its not right how I get treated. I lost some good fans today and I am really upset that people treat others nasty. 1 meet with me u said I ain't this nasty person. I am very upset sorry.

Obviously with that woeful tick tock line you created a new account under the name 'punter' and posted the private message malarkey.

You've become more tedious and odious than anything Mr I Am Justice has posted.

Why don't you keep all the toss your doing with your little mates and send it back to Facebook were it belongs.

Plus your name is a fucking disgrace to Grosse Point.

Curiosity I guess. I had a quick look at the LPW Facebook page and Adams as well and there is lots of emphasis on it being more professional (or professions as one post had it) but I quite like the name of the next show, Rise from the Ashes.

Good little storyline/gimmick you could have. You could even enter to Gabrielle Rise Again or maybe Stone Roses I Am the Resurrection? Maybe even steal the Raw Anonymous GM

idea and have random "Bing bongs" going off and read out a post each time from here, sure to fire up the crowd I guess.

Just a thought

I don't get why none of you understand I have done wrong but all of you have as well and all I want is this to stop. I am getting help and I can't wait, but in the meantime please leave me alone.

I am sorry for my threats in the past to people and sorry for name calling ect but I am willing to work harder in my people skills and I do a discount for anyone on ukff IF you bother turning up.

I don't want anymore hassles.

For what it's worth, I live with serious mental health issues so no, I don't find them funny. I hope the help you're getting is beneficial.

Also, in the thread I linked earlier, there is a horrible YouTube account which the sole purpose of is to bully and harass Adam and its fucking vile. Adam, I know you're being harassed on Facebook etc but you aren't on here, or if you are, it's by individuals and not by the forum collectively.

For what it's worth, I live with serious mental health issues so no, I don't find them funny. I hope the help you're getting is beneficial.

Also, in the thread I linked earlier, there is a horrible YouTube account which the sole purpose of is to bully and harass Adam and its fucking vile. Adam, I know you're being harassed on Facebook etc but you aren't on here, or if you are, it's by individuals and not by the forum collectively.

I listened to this last night and was pretty appalled. Its obvious these are all the same knobs playing the same bollocks they did on Facebook. Punter and Martinqblank are the same of part of the same group. Same with the names Danny and James.

That's the bollocks I told to go back to Facebook and the disgrace remark wasn't aimed at Adam. If you know your films sunshine its obvious who its aimed at.

Archived