Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

There was no need for that new poster to put up a private conversation

To be fair, it's no different for me than all the people who have posted the PM's they've had back and forth with Bowler. And if Bowler had spoke and hassled me in the way he spoke to that poster I'd feel fine about putting it up on here.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

End of the day he was in the wrong, most of what he said were lies as i exposed his friend. Nobody deseves this, no one deseves to be bullied out of something they love to do. The things i said i have only defended myself as no one else would that is all. I am sorry and am sorting myself out but you need to be ashamed of yourself s for bullying someone out of what they want to do. I got something big planned for Oct from there i don't know.

I am just going to leave it at that.

Yes you have and you know it. You have been asked a number of times to stop harrssing me and your still refusing. I am shutting this down now. If you had any sense at all you would leave me alone.

• Paid Members

Can Handsome Butch or Chiselled Chest please lock this oul thread?

Me pots are actually gone thinking about the potential impact and subsequent consequences of it all.

Please just keep your dignity and your calm and focus your energy positively on your next show. Don't let yourself get dragged into it anymore.

You know what I do when I get stressed?

I either work out, have a pedal or attempt to seduce the missus, and am usually met with a stern look and/or headache and/or fresh fake tan application excuse for the latter, but that's how I destress, and it works.

You've a fair amount of energy and testosterone bubbling there - and I mean that in a good, positive way - and you've got an open door into a wrestling world where you could easily work out and train too.

Put your energy into something positive like, I dunno, lifting and exercise.

Go get muscular and ripped. Go and train and become something nobody expected you could be and shove it back in everyone's face.

There's no better feeling than that and that'd fuck everyone off who gave you stick. It really would.

I know a bloke who took horrendous abuse in school...was just tormented and given ferocious stick, and and now he's a fuckin handsome bastard with a gorgeous wife, lovely kids, great job and house.

He's super fit and turns heads wherever he goes, and nobody ever thought he could be that person.

You know who that was, Wickets?

That chaps name was Alan Dowling.

Just stop taking the bait, and focus on positive stuff, sir.

Or just focus on putting on the best show Britwres has ever seen.

Why come on here and cause trouble? I said it yesterday if you got a probelm with someone or want to help them do it personally not on here or on a wall ect. Does that make sense?

I will deal with this with a personal manner. Thank you for in a way doing the right thing.

I think this sums it all up. Surely this lad is trying to help you? In one post you have a go at him, then thank him. This is bizarre behaviour lad...

Oh and Scott, getting the knock back cos she has applied fake tan??? Up your game bro, that shit don't streak unless you cover it in something that would streak it ;)

• Moderators

While people fucking mither about locking the thread it will stay open. We don't need anyone's advice or guidance to moderate the board. We've managed it fine for several years.

Some people have adviced me to get a channel for LPW on youtube and here it is and there are 2 matches from shows on there and some promos

Please can we lock this thread as well.

You're asking for the thread to be locked AND using it to promote your shit at the same time? Make your mind up. September already is it?

Stop saying that you are being bullied, because you aren't. You may feel like you are being bullied but that doesn't mean that is the case. You've been saying that for 5 years whenever anyone criticises your methods.

I was not going to reply but its bugging me, Yes i am being bullied. You can't see it because your a bully yourself. Least i can see  my probelm now and will be getting help for it. Its nothing baout Criticises. I been harrssed, stalked, fake acocunts made of me, some punk uploading videos he does not have permissiont o upload, plus more. None of you of what i can see what feelings but i do.

All i want is the wind ups, and hassle to stop. I said it before and i say it again no one deserves all of this.

Fake accounts isn't on, but criticising your promoting "skills" is and it isn't bullying, you've been trotting that line out for years. People aren't bullying you out of promoting, they are trying to stop you because you are a stain.

And stop sending me PMs as I delete them without reading them. Step away from this site and concentrate on your so called promotion, and good luck getting the help you need with your mental health issues.

Yeh i messed up so much in promotion but i am learning but it dont help with some of the stuff which has happend. I am being bullied if you got proof i am lying please provide it, but i amsure you can't back your clames up.

I sent you a PM because people agree it should be delt with away from the public and people will not stop me because i reufse to. They want me stopped they have to kill me but again all mouth, no action. Now please leave me alone

I should have clarified, when I meant you aren't being bullied, I meant on here. I have no interest in you or your private life but it appears you have a severe case of paranoia and I hope you can get well.

You say you are learning, you said that five years ago and nothing has changed so you aren't learning, you are just repeating mistakes. Seriously, for your own sanity and wellbeing, give this lark up as it isn't for you and is causing you harm mentally.

Archived