Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

FIRST TIME POSTER

Apologies in advance but here is quite a lengthy unedited exchange between us. Draw your own conclusions but I hope the result is for Adam to be blocked from the UKFF. Ive since blocked him off FB and wish to have no future contact with him.

You joined up just to try and get Adam blocked from somewhere you've never posted before? If you want no future contact with him, why not just continue having nothing to do with him? Fuck's sake.

Adam, I agree with the suggestion that you have someone make the LPW posts for you. That way you won't post anything in the heat of the moment that could get you into trouble.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can imagine regretting this but erm... I'll do your social media, LPW? doing it for a music venue at the mo and it's piss easy to me

• Paid Members

Its wrong. One promoter tought me if you got a problem with someone deal with it away from the fans and social media

Follow this advice and don't rise to the bait on here. Do as you say, not as you do.

Thank you for letting me know action will be taken on Danny Douglas for uploading it. Is there anyway of getting it taken down and ia m going to act professional about this matter and deal with it the right way.

I know 100% it was him and it will be looked into.

I dont wanna post on here and stuff but WHY did bradfordcity have to post that? Because he wanted ot start something again for me as i was all happy till now. Hes just like that punter. Came on first time just to cause hassle. There is a case here in a legal part and it will be looked into. I will do things the professional way to prove i can be professional and not to harm this Danny Douglas lad.

Why come on here and cause trouble? I said it yesterday if you got a probelm with someone or want to help them do it personally not on here or on a wall ect. Does that make sense?

I will deal with this with a personal manner. Thank you for in a way doing the right thing.

I said i don't want anymore hassles or upsets so if i make threats or stuff like that i get more hassle am i right so i go down the right root this time.

Please could this be locked now as its gone on too much

In 1 way he should not be telling people where to break the law and download the videos BUT on the other hand he told me it was still live and needs to be delt with. I got a FB messege from Douglas saying he was very sorry and it was a mistake. It takes times to upload something and use someone elses name so no it was not a mistake and hes going to have to be delt with in a legal professional way. and yes summer goes quick in Leeds.

It's getting really sad now, and really hard to read. There was no need for that new poster to put up a private conversation like that nor was it right to antagonise the lad further by mentioning the torrent upload of his content. Just leave him be now to get on with his life and Adam please for your own health deactivate your account on here, if you want your shows promoted here then get one of your team to post it, less stress on you then

Archived