Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Matter of fact i do sometimes, Danny Douglas has cost me alot of money in the last couple of days. Other promoters might be puish overs letitng others get away with it BUT i don't.

Or maybe they do go after the bootleggers, but they do it professionally in private, and don't spew it all over public forums for people to read about. Maybe they do it via legal warnings, instead of threatening them with violence. And maybe - just maybe - they draw bigger crowds than you do, make more money than you do, and get more repeat business than you do.

Ā 

Rick's right - grow up. And even if it was OK to beat someone up for ripping off your stuff (it's not, BTW), what would you do if the guy you attack ends up punching your jaw loose? Is he allowed therefore to carry on?

• Paid Members

He hasn't cost you a penny because you're shit, your shows are shit and nobody would give the youtube video a watch for free, never mind buy a copy of it.

FelatioLipsĀ Why don't you go fuck yourself lad because people have bought dvds, they have come to the shows you are one cluless prick who has nothing better to do in his life than give out personal attacks. I am sure you would not do this in person, i really am 100% sure you would not your the king of the keyboard warriors. Now go find a job, and alife and leave me alone.

Ā 

Matter of fact i do sometimes, Danny Douglas has cost me alot of money in the last couple of days. Other promoters might be puish overs letitng others get away with it BUT i don't.

Or maybe they do go after the bootleggers, but they do it professionally in private, and don't spew it all over public forums for people to read about. Maybe they do it via legal warnings, instead of threatening them with violence. And maybe - just maybe - they draw bigger crowds than you do, make more money than you do, and get more repeat business than you do.

Ā 

Rick's right - grow up. And even if it was OK to beat someone up for ripping off your stuff (it's not, BTW), what would you do if the guy you attack ends up punching your jaw loose? Is he allowed therefore to carry on?

Ā 

There was an incident a couple of weeks ago where a few of our matches were uploaded on youtube and we firmly, but politely, asked the person to remove the matches and they did.

Ā 

There are ways of dealing with people and that is a significant trait that is needed when being involved in wrestling.

I did ask him to remove it a number of times and when people saw he was refusing to know anything about it and new it was him they put presure on him to remove it. I am a nice guy normally but when personal attacks start i defend myself no matter what, maybe i need a new way of doing it i don't know.

• Paid Members

Seriously Wickets, stop rising to it. Just take a wee step back and stop replying, will you? For your own sanity's sake.

I know you feel the need to defend yourself - and rightly so - but you're going about it all the wrong way (as are a lot of other folk who are rinsing you) and nobody will take you serious if you keep threatening justice and a toeing of the bollocks out of everyone on here who baits you.
Ā 

This thread has gone too far. Fuck knows, I'm all for having a laugh and a buzz, but it's gotten uncomfortable now and something's going to give way, I can feel it in me oul bones.

Thank you for the advice and i leave it at that, like a couple of people said can we have this locked and closed.

Ā 

Ā 

FelatioLipsĀ Why don't you go fuck yourself lad because people have bought dvds, they have come to the shows you are one cluless prick who has nothing better to do in his life than give out personal attacks. I am sure you would not do this in person, i really am 100% sure you would not your the king of the keyboard warriors. Now go find a job, and alife and leave me alone.

Ā 

It seriously took around 40 mins, well done mate.

FIRST TIME POSTER

Ā 

I spent 4 years working at quite a high level within a wrestling company so felt I could offer Adam some help as I was sick of the abuse I saw been thrown his way. Asking for no money I offered to come down to his SpringĀ  2015 show and see how he worked and try offer some pointers. When I refused to buy a ticket to come and help communication ended.

Ā 

Apologies in advance but here is quite a lengthy unedited exchange between us. Draw your own conclusions but I hope the result is for Adam to be blocked from the UKFF. Ive since blocked him off FB and wish to have no future contact with him.

Ā 

Summer 2015 after the show I offered to help at.;

Ā 

A. I know we fell out but I really need u help
Ā 

G. We didnt fall out. Whats up?
Ā 

A. You know everyone hates me, promoters run in leeds ot kick me out of this business Look at NGW they r coming o leeds now, fans fight with me, talent don't have any respect I know u said no in the past but will u help me publicly with everything. The last guy I trusted turned his back on me and posted shit on twitter. I swear you pretty much take over LPW but of course don't take the profit Just 1 chance and I swear u wont talk shit, post shit or anything Please I cant afford to lose out again I just want 1 fair chance just 1 please u no icant do this on my own you can 100% trust me
Ā 

G. Adam. Unfortunately you dont have what it takes. You are too nice and perhaps too fragile. You did right walking away from the business. Be a fan. You'll enjoy the industry again.
Ā 

A. I did not walk away at all so just because I am too nice I deserve all this shit, I deserve to be pissed about by people like you OH I HELP YOU oh wait no I wont so is that right I deserve all this shit because I am a nice person. Its the bullies and the bully promoters and talent who don't deserve to be in the business see I am right WHO DO U THINK U R, its people like u who don't deseve to be here when I asked for help
Ā 

G. I heard you'd left LPW. You also have to remember all I ever offered was to come see how you run a show and offered advice. You didn't want that.
Ā 

A. Well I have not. See how a run a show, that's a fans job The matches are fine its people who need talking to and ticket sales
Ā 

G Nope. You are incorrect. You run your entire operation poorly. Id off you advice on that.
Ā 

A. really was u there NO where was u at NGW ok mr smart ass PROVE IT COME THIS TIME THERE IS SPACE IN THE CAR lets see what you really got hey back u mouth up
Ā 

G. Ok. See you I October mate.
Ā 

A. U need to talk to Boom hes the car
Ā 

G. No probs
Ā 

A. any chance u do me 1 fav and that's make a twitter and not post shit only update with LPW stuff can u help me with posts as well I mean u tell me how to post the information
Ā 

G. I'm not promoting your show. I dont even promote shows.
Ā 

A. I mean just make a twitter under LPW name, NOT yours and can u help me write things if I say like I want to post rampage vs tbone how shall I post it THATS A EXSMPLE BY the way
Ā 

G. Have you seen how other companies promote? Copy them guys.
Ā 

A. well I am doing but I get shit Can u just help me with the twitter then that's all
Ā 

G. No. I'm not doing twitter. I hate fb. Id have none if I could.
Ā 

A.u no what fuck ya WE ARE DONE AND DONT BOTHER SHOWING OT MY SHOW ALL U WANT IS A FREE BIE TO TAKE THE PISS WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NO ABOUT PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING people like u don't deserve to be in this business all u do I smake it look bad why don't u get out of the business
Ā 

G. Ok mate. No probs.
Ā 

A. your full of shit, u say u want to help but all u showing is you want a free pass
Ā 

G. I left wrestling in December. As I originally told you.
Ā 

A. and I aint u m8
Ā 

G. Ok mate. No probs
Ā 

A. why do u think its ok for what your doing u jumped up cunt come on why is it ok for dicks like u to bully good people like me hey ALL I WANT IS SOME HELP

Ā 

G. I'm not bullying you. And think of it like this. I want to be Kurt Angle, but I'm not good enough to be Kurt Angle. Its not fair but I've accepted it. One day you'll need to accept you aren't cut out to be a promoter. Its not an insult. Very few ppl are.
Ā 

A. I am cut out ot be a promoter who the fuck do u think u r saying that YOUR A NOBODY now

G. Ok mate. I like your determination
Ā 

A listen u fucking cunt I am NOT your m8
Ā 

G. Mate. Stop bullying me.
Ā 

A. fuck u u the one trying to get in my show for free
Ā 

G. Stop being mean mate. I'm not trying to get in your show. I offered to attend your show.
Ā 

A. stop calling em m8 I am not u m8 u offered to attend my show really PAY UP THEN
Ā 

G. You are confusing me mate.
Ā 

A. FUCK OFF U FUCKING CUNT
Ā 

G. Mate you are sending me messages. I'm just replying.
Ā 

A. do u want me to beat the shit out of u u fucking cunt, stop calling me m8 u peace of shit
Ā 

G. Mate, why would we fight. We're friends.
Ā 

A. I am not friends with a shit ass like u
Ā 

G. But you sent me a friend request mate.
Ā 

A. don't look like it to me now fuck off
Ā 

G. Fuck off? I'm sat at work. Do you want me to fuck off from work. My boss will be mad if I do mate.
Ā 

A. if I was u I would never meet me I am gonna beat the fuck out of u
Ā 

G. But we will never be able to hang out if you are going to get violent mate.
Ā 

A. why would I want to hang out with a peace of shit like u, I done not5hing to u and all u wanna do is take the piss. You want to come to my show u PAY for a ticket
Ā 

G. Who said I want to take the piss out of you? I know you said you want to beat the shit out of me but I forgive you and we can still be mates.
Ā 

A.no

G. Ok mate. No probd.
Ā 

A. PROVE ME WRONG ABOUT YOU TELL ME ALL THE SHIT THE BOYZ SAID ABOUT ME
Ā 

G. Your caps lock broke mate?
Ā 

A. go away or I will fuck u up
Ā 

G. Go away from where mate?
Ā 

A. right im reporting u to facebook and the police

Ā 

APRIL 2016- Bowler sends me a friend request on FB
Ā 

G. Hi
Ā 

A. what the fuck do u want
Ā 

G. You just sent me a friend request mate. You ok?
Ā 

A.well u unfriended again
Ā 

G.You blocked me remember?
Ā 

A. well fuck off then
Ā 

G.Mate you sent me a friend request.
Ā 

A.I'll block u again then u fucked up cunt
Ā 

A.WHY R U POSTING SHIT ON MY LPW WALLS U bullying little cunt
Ā 

A. say this crap to my face no tbehide a keyboard u no where i am on the 2nd April

(By posting crap he referred to me liking his LPW posts. Got annoyed so I blocked him)
Ā 

G.Hi Adam. How have you turned up back on my fb. i thought id blocked you (new account)

A.WHY DO YOU LIKE BULLYING PEOPLE? GET WORD round 2016 IS THE END OF LPW FUCK YOU ALL if you want to say shit on my walls say it to my face u pussy
Ā 

A.I DONT DESWERVE ANY OF THIS. all i want is help to make it a good show and company but bullies like u wanna wind me up WHY
Ā 

G.Hi Adam. I apologise if have been offended by any of my criticism of your previous shows. the fact is your previous shows have not been the best to which you admit yourself is all part of the learning curve. you may one day become a good promoter. have the knights given you any good advice thus far? I havent been following LPW or your career of late. If you check any post ive made on your pages they must have been some time ago. Feel free to add me as a friend on here if you need to talk but lets not be negative or aggressive. thank you.
Ā 

A. your joking right. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT on one of my pages You fucked up my charity event
Ā 

(Adam believes I had contacted acts he had booked and told them not to work for him. Who these acts are I have no idea!)
Ā 

G. When did i post 'THIS SHIT' and how did i mess up your charity event.
Ā 

A. dont piss me off YOU KNOW U DID
Ā 

G.I feel sorry for you Adam
Ā 

G. All the best for your show on the 2nd. and enjoy wrestlemania.
Ā 

A. wish u would say all this shit to my face
Ā 

G. You need help Adam. you are unstable.
Ā 

A. again say it to my face and see what happens be more than a little push

Ā 

A.YOUR SCUM
Ā 

G.What?
Ā 

A. watch your back You think all this bullying is funny when we come face 2 face next you wont be laughing I am going to do what I should of done last show smash your face in YOU AND WRESTLING ARE SCUM
Ā 

G.Adam leave me alone. Im not scared of you in the slightest. I just feel sorry for you. The end.
Ā 

A.u better be scared
Ā 

(That was the last of our contact till a week after his last show and then I randomly got this)
Ā 

A.PROVE U WANT TO HELP MEA,I am doing a chairty theme night in aug and i want u help to sell tickets
Ā 

G.What is the theme and what is the charity? How did your last show go?
Ā 

A.it fails because some scum you MADE IT FAIL so now i think u should grow up and back u mouth up and help me get sales
Ā 

A.Star Wars, Marvel, D.C Theme Night
Ā 

A.SO ARE YOU GOING TO HELP ME its aug 22nd
Ā 

(Now I shouldnā€™t have done this, but I tried to compliment Adam as I wanted to know the draw of his last show)
Ā 

G.Hi Adam. What was the draw of your last show? Im beginning to suspect the venue may be a fault. some venues are poor. Any company can struggle in a couple of venues.
Ā 

A.Fuck off the venue is not at fault its scum like u u fucking cunt IF i was u i watch my back and u better be damn well scared
Ā 

A.All i want is u help to sell tickets for my chairty event
Ā 

G.If you tell me what your draw was at the last show, and the dates of your next charity event and wrestling show....then I might help.
Ā 

A.13th Aug my charity event and wrestling 22nd Oct that's all u getting u can talk to u m8s about my show ALL I CARE ABOUT IS TICKET SALES FOR AUG
Ā 

G.If you dont tell me the draw i wont help
Ā 

A.go fuck yourself then u cunt. Some advice from me BE FUCKING SCARED OF ME i will hurt u next tim i see u

A.PROVE U HELP ME FIRST THEN I WILL
Ā 

G.These are my terms.
Ā 

A.prove u help me first because everyone nos u a bully and a lier
Ā 

Ā G.How can i prove that ill help you?
Ā 

Ā A.get me a free designer for a start

Ā A.you lied before so before i tell u anything u HELP ME

A.see u cant even back u mouth up
Ā 

G.Lol. You are the person who cant back his words up.
Ā 

A.cant wait to see u face 2 face so i prove i can

A.SO ARE YOU GOING TO HELP ME AND SALE TICKETS
Ā 

G.Not untill you tell me what the draw was for your last show.
Ā 

A.go ask someone else u lying bullying cunt

A.shame wrestling has scum in the business like u

A.IF i was u i watch my back and u better be scared
Ā 

G.Im not in the wrestling business you divvy cunt
Ā 

A.hahaha hard over facebook not face 2 face love to call me a cunt to my face u pus
Ā 

G.You have legit mental issues
Ā 

A.you see how bad when we come face 2 face when i fuck u up
Ā 

G.You are aware i have no reason to beat you up lol
Ā 

A.last time we came face 2 face i should of knocked your damn head off but u was lucky that time WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN

A.i will put u out for good this time

A.you came to my show to push me an dbully me then my chairty event u pushed till u cancelled it now you will suffer for all that your nothing but a bully whos gonna get whats coming
Ā 

G.If hating me gives you something to do then go ahead matey. No skin off my nose what you think of me.
Ā 

A.i ain't your m8 your nothing but scum i asked u to help me and you make right and all u wanna do is blackmail

A.i was told u could help me all u done is bully
Ā 

G.Blackmail? All i asked was for some honesty. You wouldnt start working for a company before doing some research. All i asked was to know how successful a draw your last show was before i agreed to help you with your next venture. does that sound unreasonable. if it does. sorry
Ā 

A.u lie and i asked u to prove you help first but u wont so i guess i am right
Ā 

G.Again. Been civil. I pointed out that it was impossible to prove i will help you without actually starting to help you. something i will not do till you start been up front with me and stop insulting me.
Ā 

A.i aint telling u shit
Ā 

G.then im not helping you
Ā 

A.dont worry my fist will still on in u face Why dont u ask u friends about my show hey u blackmailing scum
Ā 

G.Nobody i know went to your show.
Ā 

A.bullshit
Ā 

G.you was there. surely you saw who was in the crowd.
Ā 

A.why is it your business all i am asking for is help selling tickets and get a professional free or very cheap designer
Ā 

G.again...i like to know what kind of businessman im working with. success or fail, if i knew how your show went we could build

Ā 

A.not telling u shit use u brain look online
Ā 

G.were would i look
Ā 

A.use u head once u looked then come back to me be professional and do what i asked
Ā 

G.if you arent prepared to help me i cant help you
Ā 

A.FUCK OFF THEN U CUNT AND EXPECT A BEATING NEXT TIME I SEE U
Ā 

G.but you couldnt beat me up
Ā 

A.bring u ass to leeds and u see
Ā 

G.do you never leave leeds adam lol
Ā 

A.i look forward to beating the cunt up who wrecked my last chairty event YOU Your scum
Ā 

G.but again i didnt wreck you last charity event
Ā 

A.yes u did and u gonna pay for it when u fuck u up
Ā 

A.how did i do that exactly? and how you going to fuck me up exactly?

A.last time i went easy on u this time i wont. no one to hold me back

(At the one and only show I went to I saw the infamous Mr Bowler and jokingly held up a pie I was eating and asked if he had any peas. Adam didnā€™t react but then later proceeded to attack me THREE times everytime I entered the lobby area to go to the gents. Obviously, the fact I continued to return to the lobby throughout the show should indicate I didnā€™t get harmed or felt any real danger but it was still three attacks from a promoter to a punter)
Ā 

G.thank you for going easy on me. but how did i ruin your show?
Ā 

A.u told the acts to cancel and i was ripping them off trust me when i say this i will hurt u
Ā 

G.I swear down on my parents life that i never told anyone not to work for you or that you rip people off.
Ā 

A.trust me when i say this i will hurt u
Ā 

G.Feel free to try. id rather talk it out but no worries.
Ā 

A.TRY u really dont no me do u fat cunt

A.prove u help me and i tell u what u wanna no

A.last chance

A.think about it an dget back to me and hurry

Ā 

G.I have. Tell me about your last show and ill help
Ā 

A.20 NOW HELP ME LIKE U SAID

A.now help me

A.I need help to set up some MMA training sessions as well for Oct as i am bringing a mma fighter from OZ to Leeds for LPW

A.WELL ANSWER ME

A.well

A.your nothing but a lier

A.well after looking at my phone and seeing 3 missed calls i think we never should contact again

(no idea what the calls were about?)

A.WELL ARE YOU GONNA HELP ME
Ā 

G.No mate
Ā 

A.how did i know u lie

A.Your so fucking dumb i lied to u ass i got more than 20 and IF i was you i be scared when i see u next i will hurt u so bad u gonna wish u never new me NOW FUCK OFF

A.WHY LIE
Ā 

G.I know what the draw was mate. I asked you to check you wasnt lying to me. when you told me 20 i knew you was lying and i cant work with a liar. i may give you a second chance as im excited at the prospect of your charity show but you need to tell me honestly what the draw was.
Ā 

A.1) i am not your mate go fuck yourself IF I see u in the streets of Leeds you will get seriouly hurt and if i was u i would be scared
Ā 

G.Why would you want someone to live in fear. Thats not nice.
Ā 

A.watch your back

A.tick tock

A.u gonna wish u never bullied me or blackmailing me tell me this or i wont help u

Ā A.just as i expected a pus
Ā 

G.wow
Ā 

A.u help me and i consider showing u respect
Ā 

G.Thats not how respect works you stupid div.
Ā 

A.finally the real james comes out mate i really hope u say all this shit to my face 22nd Oct at LPW because if you do you wont leave Leeds in 1 peace

A.You've already proved your a lier
Ā 

G.Please just fuck off mate
Ā 

A.please say that to my face PLEASE

A. because next time i see u i put u in a damn wheelchair

A.its people like u who give this world a bad name your scum
Ā 

G.Ok I conceed. All the best. Leave me alone
Ā 

A.NO i am gonna do what u done to me then i will hurt u and u family

A.You must really hate me and ive done nothing lol

A.you have done something wrong u peace of shit 1) You came to my show and caused trouble and out to wind me up 2) u lie on here to me 3) u give me abuse IF I WAS U I WOULD BE SCARED RIGHT ABOUT NOW
Ā 

G.1) i didnt go to your show to cause trouble. i went to watch some wrestling and have a laugh. (not a laugh at your expense) 2. please give me examples of any lies ive told 3. in terms of abuse and foul language im sure i do less the 1% what you do to me. Maybe i shouldnt reply but i keep thinking you can be saved.
Ā 

A.video proof says diffrent u said u help me and u have not
Ā 

G.Noooo. i said tell me some info and ill help. you never told me the info. and what video proof lol
Ā 

A.i told u but u no anyway so u help me like u said

A.why dont u buy some LPW dvds

A.i do u a discount
Ā 

G.I would but ive seen the dvds
Ā 

A.more like ripped me off
Ā 

G.you mean my friend bought them and i watched them. do you have a rule of one dvd per person?

Ā 

A.its people like u and danny and paul who make wrestling and promoting look bad your scum
Ā 

G.Hang on a second. Danny bought some lpw dvds. i went to his house and watched them. Whats so bad about that?
Ā 

A.go fuck u self u scum

A.Your scum and need teaching a lsession watch u back next time u in leeds or forever i should say
Ā 

G.So explain to me how ive done wrong watching someones dvd?
Ā 

A.if i was u i watch my back and its nothing 2 do with dvds
Ā 

G.Im struggling with bacne. If you are watching my back can you give it a scrub
Ā 

A.i really cant wait to see u again because i be smashing your face in

A.you o me so help me sell tickets when i need to for my event
Ā 

G.But why would i help you? all you do is threaten me. Plus you shouldnt do this event anyway. its doomed.
Ā 

A.this time iam not gonna let u fuck it up for me because if you do u be taken to court
Ā 

G.I NEVER DID ANYTHING LAST TIME!!!!! I offered you advice, i could again, but you dont listen.
Ā 

A.yes you did your scum
Ā 

G.But i didnt.
Ā 

A.screw you LEAVE ME AND MY PROMOTION ALONE
Ā 

G.Excuse me?
Ā 

A.watch your back im gonna fuck u up for rwal now after what i seen YOUR A DEAL MAN WALKING
Ā 

G.Thats it mate. im going to post this to the UKFF
Ā 

A.Poor u u need help froma bunch of pussys

A.IF i remeber right your harassing me still and u gave me abuse

A.tick tock

A.wats up not a man anymore
Ā 

G.What abuse?
Ā 

A.tick tock time isrunning out for u
Ā 

G.I wish you hadnt blocked me in the past and used multiple accounts as Id have loads of messages you have sent where you have threatened me. bare in mind that all i ever did was offer you some help when i saw you was struggling.
Ā 

A.tick tock

A.u just told me u gonna cause me more upset and bully me if i was u u better bescared
Ā 

G.So you think its ok to abuse me in secret on this private message. you threaten me all the time!
Ā 

A.just like uĀ  now do one your gonna get whats coming to u
Ā 

G.In one of our lost conversations you offered me out for a fight. Having a bad day I lost my cool and agreed saying we could set it up as a legit match at one of your shows. If I recall I gave you some trash talk but that was it. That will have been the closest I have ever come to bullying you. Oh and you taking offense to me liking LPW videos and match announcements on the fb page. Sorry.
Ā 

A.tick tock
Ā 

G.So we are clear. Im writing this on 5/5/16 and you are not disputing anything I am writing here as you have not tried to contradict anything I have put or called bullshit. If that is the case, and you are still of the opinion that I am a bully and you are the victim then fair enough. Ok.
Ā 

A.Just respond with a ā€˜tick tockā€™. And I will except Bowler Justice when you finally see me.

A.your the ones harassing people

A.r u a man or a mouse because u gave me abuse as well and the look o fit u need help

Ao.hw many times have I asked u to fuck off and leave me alone. A lot and have u done NO. I had to block u a number of times and report u

Ā 

G.This is boring
Ā 

A.whats up truth hurting u

A.im a joke in this business because of people like u
Ā 

G.OK THEN
Ā 

A.have u tried going to your doctor about your obsession with me

A.u help me get LPW back on track and I MIGHT consider showing u respect
Ā 

G.So you want me to help you. how?
Ā 

A.sell tickets GET them to link the real LPW page
Ā 

G.I dont want to help you Adam. I want you to stop sending abuse and getting wound up so easily.
Ā 

A.watch u back im coming
Ā 

G.Ok mate

Ā 

• Paid Members

I started reading it then quickly realised it was melting my brain so stopped. Seriously, all I took from that is the car called Boom and this PUNTER guy trolling Adam by keep calling him mate. It's like a caricature of the most mind numbingly dull MSN convo ever between a pair of 12 year olds back in 2001.

I just read that and it's unreal. I can't really understand the ins and outs of a lot of it, but Bowler really should just be banned now and exiled. For his sake and others. He's anĀ unstable sad-act.

Archived