Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

OK I am listening how can I change LPW into something where everyone will take me seriously? I give 2 tickets to 1 UKFF'er for free to come and see how I work and she if its bad or good

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I am listening how can I change LPW into something where everyone will take me seriously? I give 2 tickets to 1 UKFF'er for free to come and see how I work and she if its bad or good

Quality workers, the correct legal paperwork and organisation, nicely produced posters or flyers that portray your company as professional. Also tighten up your posting style on here. Advertise your product in clear concise language emphasising the positives of your brand and why we should spend money on it. You're clearly passionate, you just need to direct that passion into your business.

Exactly what Hitman said. But we cannot and should not tell you what to do. It is your job as a promoter to create your company identity and sell it to the consumer. Bear in mind, and this might surprise you, that the opinions of a few dozen members of one forum might not matter at all.

I am using waw workers for a start. The paper work as Ricky said is sorted. If ukff admins stopped changing my titles on here it would look better. I tried to put pictures on here before and they never work I have asked some people but no one seems to no how. Thanks for some good advice and will use it

• Moderators

OK I am listening how can I change LPW into something where everyone will take me seriously?

Honestly, if you don't know that you're in the wrong game. You shouldn't be having to ask people on a forum for help because you don't know, if you want to inspire confidence in your company. And I'm not saying that to be a dick either.

it's pretty clear that from this and there that he doesn't have the full range of facilities.

The venue is responsible for the facilities, surely.

As long as there's an oven for the pies. Full hygiene certificate obviously.

There were 4 girls walking the wrestlers out, it was a sponsor thing. We just thought it would be a good idea to have the walk the guys out.

Sorry missed your question there were about 40 - 45 I would say

• Paid Members

I'm not going to knock the show or anything, but that guy with the black and white facepaint needs new gear immediately because he looked like shit in the vest and joggers. Get him in some tights or something.

Archived