Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

Its nothing to do with you or anyone on here and that's all I am going to say on the matter. I do have the insurance but not going to explain anything about it. Next

Ah so you have Public Liability Insurance for your company that you have taken out yourself and is nothing to do with the venue? Brilliant, why didn't you say so? Who's it with?

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With regards to UKFF real life bust ups wasn't there some 1PW (superfan ) related shenanigans involving posters at KoE? Didn't that mental Assassin get in to something as well at another event?

On one of the footy forums I go on there's a guy who constantly offers to fight people outside the centenary stand at Anfield.

• Moderators

Oldschooler was the best for this kind of thing on the TWCF circa 2005. From his piss stained squat he'd offer people to a "MIDDLESBOROUGH STREET FIGHT!". I assume his bedsheets were stained Cleveland Brown.

I'll say in advance that this isn't bullying, it's protecting the great work done by many promotions to increase the quality and profile of wrestling in the UK against shitearses like you trying to take it back to the year 2000 again. You tell us the value of your PL insurance, and who your policy is with or I will contact your local council. Then they'll want the information and if you try to duck out of answering them you'll be shut down. If you have insurance, then you have nothing to hide and nothing to fear. If you don't, then you'll quite rightly never run a show again.

Pies.

Go  report me then you little shit because I got nothing to hide and it just shows scum like you don't deserve to be near a social media sites. I am doing a community / charity event and you want to wreck it. It just shows your scum. and all this will be screenshot shown to them and I tell you something else little boy people have tried all this crap before and failed so what is so special about you?

I would be happy to meet up with you and show you the paper work myself and as I said before I don't have to prove anything to ukff.

Then don't. I'm happy to contact the council, at the end of the day you shouldn't be running an event without liability insurance, it's irresponsible and wreckless. No matter if it's for profit, or for a cause, you're breaking the law. And make no mistake, if you don't have insurance and your events get cancelled, I haven't wrecked anything, YOU have.

If you have insurance then fine, but by refusing to name your insurer and the value (which would be 2 lines of text, hardly something you need to go into great detail on) you look incredibly shady. I'm not doing this because I want you shut down, I'm doing it because nobody should run events without PL insurance. Your tactic of refusing and telling people to come meet you is noted as a tried and tested side-step technique, but it's not going to work here. The fact that your default position is to resort to the ad hominem insults is of no surprise either. End of, next.

• Paid Members

Genuine question for you Ricky, as you've popped in. How much does insurance usually set a promoter back? Is it's cost dependent of the size of venue and numbers you can draw, so you pay £XXX but it only covers up to X amount of heads? What falls under a promoter and what under a venue as a responsibility, or does it vary based on the venue and the agreement?

I know nothing about all that side of things. I buy a ticket and enjoy the show and that does me, but curiosity does make me wonder here.

Matter of fact lad I did but like I said I don't have to explain myself to anyone on ukff you have no powers what so ever. All you want to do is wreck stuff for me its a personal attack and I am getting abit fed up with it and I am sure true professionals on this site feel the same way.

Don't like it? Then fuck off you little cock Womble.

I am a true "pro" as will have made more money through wrestling in one night than you and your parents DLA handouts will in a lifetime.

The reason I, and so many are invested in seeing little pricks think that promoting is easy and that anyone can do it. Instead, putting off punters on poorly put together events. And If any potential punters googled LPW what on earth what they think of you, and your company reading this thread.

LOL Your not a true pro at all my friend look at what your saying professionals don't talk to people like that. I don't think promoting is easy at all. Poorly put together events I can't comment on the last show as I did not put it together but it was great. Before you comment on shows you need to turn up and see them than type out of your ass fella. I am not gonna fight with you, you just do what your good at talking out of your ass while I sit back and work hard to prove everyone wrong.

Archived