Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do people who attend other wrestling shows ask about insurance and who provides it?  It really is not your business, nor is asking where the money comes from.  If you want to turn up then do, if you don't then don't.

I won't be turning up as i don't want to give money to an arsehole, or someone who is rinsing an arsehole. If you're appearing on the show without insurance then that's your decision and as long as people turn up to things, there will always be a payday, and Adam always pays so that puts him above a lot of promoters.

Bullshit. As a punter I couldn't give a shit if the "boys" get paid or not. But I do care about my health and safety.

As someone with a vested interest in quality UK wrestling scene the fact this moron puts on shows makes a mockery out of it and his lies need exposed.

• Paid Members

I am beginning to think this is the most elaborately plotted trolling of this forum ever. To go to the lengths he has gone to to keep these arguments going is remarkable. Hulkamania Fan was a bellend but he never ran shows so he could keep trolling us.

I have not kept these arguments going UKFF have. I am losing friends, talent, fans ect because of scum like you. I am being professional with the good people but people on here need to grow up and I really think this site needs to be closed down for good and I am going to look into getting it shut down.

LPW OUT

• Paid Members

I love that Keith popped in to defend Bowler and ended up getting called out for it by him.

It's blindingly obvious that LPW events haven't got insurance, because a few pages ago Adam was claiming that he thought the venues provided it. 

Bullshit. As a punter I couldn't give a shit if the "boys" get paid or not. But I do care about my health and safety.

As someone with a vested interest in quality UK wrestling scene the fact this moron puts on shows makes a mockery out of it and his lies need exposed.

Of all the events I've gone to, i have never considered insurance at all.  I'm a punter and I go to be entertained.  I've never gone to a Futureshock or Triple X event before finding out about their insurance details.

As someone with a vested interest in quality UK wrestling, how do you feel about an established promoter enabling and pocketing from a shithouse?

It's not something I would entertain. It says more about Ricky and everyone that is prepared to take the Bowler dollar than anything.

I've said the same to mates of mine who work for shit promoters - if people stopped then they couldn't promote. Only downside is there is always some idiot willing to work or work for free with no filter on who they work for

It's not something I would entertain. It says more about Ricky and everyone that is prepared to take the Bowler dollar than anything.

I've said the same to mates of mine who work for shit promoters - if people stopped then they couldn't promote. Only downside is there is always some idiot willing to work or work for free with no filter on who they work for

Yep, I agree.  I know a job is a job but it doesn't sit easy with me watching someone fleece a mentally ill person.

I said the venue for the charity / community said they had insurance for that event. That's what they said I would rather listen to the venue than a bunch of people who would rather use their bank holiday to push someone. The wrestling insurance has been covered by the people rings I have used of what they have said to me. If I need to get my own I will go get my own then just to shut you assholes up.

No body is stalking him.

Sadly I am "friends" with him on social media and it's pretty clear that from this and there that he doesn't have the full range of facilities.

Cue being asked to sit down with him, get away from my keyboard yada yada

Archived