Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

Matter of fact lad I did but like I said I don't have to explain myself to anyone on ukff you have no powers what so ever. All you want to do is wreck stuff for me its a personal attack and I am getting abit fed up with it and I am sure true professionals on this site feel the same way.

Its not a personal attack. It's the fact that putting a show on without insurance is dangerous and shady and we all as fans of British Wrestling resent the arrogance of someone who would do such a thing. Therefore if you have it, just say who it's with and for how much. Why do you always want to meet everyone in person? That would take up way more of your time than just posting two lines on here proving you have one of the basic necessities for running a wrestling show.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a personal attack how many threads is there with my name slagging me off, how many people are ringing me 24/7, stalking me outside my home that's not right. Yes its dangerous with no insurance but as Ricky said IF hes on the next show he would be using his. I rather meet people because I said it before things come across worse than they are in writing.

I would rather people stop posting about my name and making dumb threads about me till they turn up to a show and see what I can do.

It is a personal attack how many threads is there with my name slagging me off, how many people are ringing me 24/7, stalking me outside my home that's not right. Yes its dangerous with no insurance but as Ricky said IF hes on the next show he would be using his. I rather meet people because I said it before things come across worse than they are in writing.

I would rather people stop posting about my name and making dumb threads about me till they turn up to a show and see what I can do.

Well I hope you'll notice my posts directed to you have been written politely. And if Ricky is on the show then the insurance is covered and that is great. But you have run multiple shows and plan to do more in the future. If Ricky isn't involved surely you must be insuring these yourself? Because if not you have no place promoting.

Yes its dangerous with no insurance but as Ricky said IF hes on the next show he would be using his.

So you're now openly admitting that you don't have public liability insurance, and that if Ricky Knight doesn't run a joint show with you then you won't be covered?

I have a place in promoting so like I said its nothing to do with you or UKFF. If you got some power where it says I have to show you paper work please provide it.

I do have it and always have had it.

No, you don't, Ricky has confirmed that so stop lying Adam. It's all academic anyway. The council will be notified, they'll check up on you and if you don't have insurance you'll be done.

• Paid Members

Which superhero do the profits go towards? One of the poor ones? No point in say Batman or Iron Man because they're well off anyway.

I think you've proven you don't have insurance!! 

Ricky Knight covered your last show and he is not working your charity show so you will not have insurance!!!

Its not difficult to say who your insurance is with AXA, zurich, pieins, maltings, RSA etc

And to blame other people if they ring the council to try and shut down your show, its not there fault its yours if you do not have insurance, and if you do have the insurance why are you bothered if someone rings the council?

At least your last show is coming up in october and we will never have to hear from you again!!!

• Paid Members

Which superhero do the profits go towards? One of the poor ones? No point in say Batman or Iron Man because they're well off anyway.

If it's not curing Bruce Banner I'll be angry.

Adam wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Brad its not my last show, did you not read one of these pages I did quit but I rather not get bullied out of the business by a bunch of jealous people. My charity event is covered but again I don't have to prove anything to ukff

Archived