Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only 1 person has helped me on here and that's Ricky not 1 of you have helped m, all your doing is nit picking to get someone into trouble and problems. The insurance has been delt with END OF. Please leave me alone and let me get on with making LPW good and earn the respect from the professionals

• Moderators

Why the fuck should anyone off here help you? It's your company, not theirs. You just want free help because you're incompetent. Why should anyone give it you? Name one reason why they should? A promoter who wasn't shit at his job wouldn't be asking posters for help to not be crap at it on a forum.

I'm just sad Bowler's going to get us shut down, we had a good run.

End of the day your all doing wrong towards people treating them like crap I admit I said things to people as well and I am sorry I will talk to people better from now on as I want people to take me and LPW seriously and come to the shows. No matter what your personal option is of me this is about wrestling not me.

• Paid Members

I will talk to people better from now

You've been making these proclamations for months and yet just this morning you were calling somebody on here a 'little shit', 'scum' and 'little boy'. Then a little while later you were crying about the way somebody else was talking to you, saying that 'professionals don't talk to people like that'.

This is exactly why nobody takes you seriously.

It's always been about wrestling, which is why we want you to stop. You are not a promoter, you are a silly child with a source of money being taken advantage of by people who should know better. Carnies gonna carnie and all that jazz.

The only show that wasn't a disaster was the one Ricky ran for you under the LPW name. That wasn't your show, it was his. you bought a Fray Bentos and stuck your own label on it. Your own pies are, and remain shite.

• Paid Members

You asked for more second chances than I've had second helpings of pudding. We'd both be better off if both of us could stop. You'd be able to move on with your life instead if being trapped in a never ending spiral of idiocy and I wouldn't be such a fat cunt. But unfortunately idiots gonna idiot and eaters gonna eat.

• Moderators

it's pretty clear that from this and there that he doesn't have the full range of facilities.

The venue is responsible for the facilities, surely.

Lovely stuff.

The fact that a forum of potential consumers want to know if the proper organisational diligence has been done before an event surely isn't that preposterous is it? Many of us have been burnt before by shit shows from shit promoters. The fact that you won't even give the slightest reassurance about your event because "it's nothing to do with the UKFF how I run my business" leads me to believe you aren't running your business properly.

Adam, going to the UKFF or any Internet forum for "help" is utterly wrongheaded. Ultimately, the vast majority of members on here are fans of wrestling, not industry insiders. At most, this site should be an outlet for you to advertise your shows. Criticism or banter are inevitable and should be irrelevant to you. Advertise your product, and we will decide if we will buy it.

Insurance policies are a must, and a sign that a show is being run to a certain standard. More promotions should be challenged on this. If a potential customer asks for this reassurance and gets an evasive and poorly-written retort, that's one less punter and potentially many less, if more see the response and don't like it.

Archived