General News

Chest Rockwell

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

He did Celebrity Pointless and for some reason his partner was snooker player Sean Murphy. They won but it wasn't Murphy pulling out the obscure answers, and he spent the whole show looking mortified at having to share the podium with such a massive twat. I find him fascinating (CJ, not Murphy), but I can fully believe he's killed someone. He seems like the type how would explode, like a kid who'd the bully kids wouldn't bother with, after he'd stabbed someone in the hand with a compass.  

• Paid Members

Do you like playing along with eggheads?

Jeremy Vines early work was a little to 'new wave' for my tastes. But when I answered a question on sports in episode 83 things really came into their own, commercial and artistically.

He's been compared to his brother Tim, but I think Jeremy has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humour.

"Hey CJ, why are there wet foot prints on the floor, you been swimming in the canal"

No Alan

"Is that a pair of clogs and warrant for your arrest?"

Yes it is.

In episode 87 the points I scored were 4. It was their most accomplished episode. I think the undisputed masterpiece was my high score while being cool and not square. Most people don't like Eggheads, but they should. Because it's not just about smug twats and condescending cunts, it's a personal statement about my distain for the common man.

• Paid Members

I've felt like knocking out a few beggars, but I don't believe I've killed anybody, It's the homegrown ones that follow you that make me angry. "I need that 50p more than you!!!"..."I bet you'd give that guy 50p!". Had one a few days again (whilst he was running away) on Oswald Street in Glasgow that said if the police (police car was coming) stopped him whilst he was on the other side of the road he'd say I asked *him* for 50p, which is a new one on me. Not fucking on.

• Paid Members

Every time I look at that picture I find it more and more fascinating. His name change would suggest extreme vanity, but he's not in particularly good shape or well groomed in that picture. He's wearing incontinence pants and manky looking trainers with socks, so he's not presenting himself well.

His expression is intriguing too. Is he angry? Is he trying for "steely determination"? There's no smugness or admiration in that face.

Just..... why?

Archived