General News

Chest Rockwell

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

What's the odds of dying whilst walking? Considering you can be hit by a car, by a train at a crossing and a bit of jet (not lightning) landing on you?

I fucking hate flying, but you know, couple of times a year at those odds, stick an accy on.

• Paid Members

Nah that would be you Diarrhea.   What's up did I not sell your shitty Trump post?

Yes, you did, and I'm pissing tears at my desk here. People are stopping by, and looking troubled. If anyone asks, I’ll tell them “The Clint, from the UKFF… I made a shitty Donald Trump post, because I’m shitty, and he didn’t even respond. He's a top lad, I was just trying to get in his good books. I’m ripped up inside. Can I go home for the rest of the week, and try and make it up to him?”

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Not really unimportant, but appropriate for the General News thread. I have a question.

In light of the most recent attack in Nice on Bastille Day, why is all this happening in France in particular? Of all the Western countries, is there any clear explanation as to why France is a particular hot bed of terrorist activity in recent times?

• Paid Members

Not really unimportant, but appropriate for the General News thread. I have a question.

In light of the most recent attack in Nice on Bastille Day, why is all this happening in France in particular? Of all the Western countries, is there any clear explanation as to why France is a particular hot bed of terrorist activity in recent times?

They have a massive Muslim population, dating back to their colonial days with Algeria and they have a longer history of segregation. The ending of the war in Algeria actually had a big impact on the rise of the far right in France which has led to radicalization and more hatred amongst religious groups there, as well as its neighbouring countries 

• Paid Members

I'm fucking sick of this now.  You think all the nasty shit that happens is reserved for big cities or foreign countries where 'them lot' live.

Three people shot dead in fucking Spalding of all places this morning, at our old American Football venue no less. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/spalding-shooting-live-latest-news-gun-swimming-pool-dead-lincolnshire-police-castle-sports-complex-a7144271.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Gunman offed himself afterwards by all accounts.

I'm serious, if that one way trip to space thing is still a goer, I'm booking front row seats for my family.  Done with this planet.

Archived