General News

Chest Rockwell

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm fat (although I happen to think I carry it quite well, I don't take up two seats on a bus or anything) and I am far to lazy to do anything about it. When it's a choice between laying on my sofa with no trousers on, watching stuff on Netflix and eating a kebab or going to the gym and drinking a protein shake, I will be opting for the former, thank you very much.

But yes, I am hoping somebody hands me one of those cards. That will be fun.

I would say to you it would be worth maybe trying to get to the gym or finding something active you enjoy and get up off the couch. That would be hypocritical since It's nearly 2:30 in the afternoon and since I'm off work I am still in my pyjamas, laying on my couch with my laptop on my belly. I also want a cup of tea and I don't fancy getting up to go into the kitchen. To offset my day of laziness I am going to the gym later to do an hour of kickboxing followed up by an hour of general MMA.

• Paid Members

When they stop making life shit to live, I'll stop eating too much lovely food to make up for that shitness. Being miserable will kill you faster than being fat. Being self-righteous will get you killed faster than being fat.

• Paid Members

When they stop making life shit to live, I'll stop eating too much lovely food to make up for that shitness. Being miserable will kill you faster than being fat. Being self-righteous will get you killed faster than being fat.

Life is as shit as you make it.

Food is also as nice as you make it. Meaning food can also be as shit as you make it

• Paid Members

Food is also as nice as you make it. Meaning food can also be as shit as you make it

Wow, you're right! You should write a book or something!

• Paid Members

To use an example you might understand Linus, take that fatty reading a book during the main event of last week's NXT. He has made his life shit because look at him reading a book like a cunt while everyone else in the room ignores him, and he's fat. If he had taken Soapdish's advice, maybe Eva Marie would be straddling his buff face instead of not noticing him trying to get over. That way he'd be making life good and having good food.

• Paid Members

If some one handed me one of those cards I'd probably eat it.

Regarding the "eat less and you will be better off, slimmer and happier" part is interesting because I kept being told to eat more often to help keep me level. My intake at the time was shockingly low though.

Obviously I try to eat healthy but I don't exercise like I should because I'm completely fucked 90% of the time, but I eat more now than I did because it was fucking me over by not. My weight hasn't changed, I'm just as fat as I ever was, it's just the lack of exercise that does me in these days.

• Paid Members

Wow, you're right! You should write a book or something!

My self help book "Enjoying life by riding your Mum and eating too much" comes out next spring

Somebody is going around London Underground handing out cards shaming obese people..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-34969424

_86968544_card.jpg

Sounds like the person doing this is a bit of a cunt.

If one of these was handed to me, it would be torn right up and the cunt would be dropped with a right, assuming it was a guy. If it was a lady then she'd get shouted down

Nah he'd probably run away and you wouldn't be able to catch him, fatso..

Haha good one Chesty, never one to be that arsed if I get called anything fat related, just find it a lazy unoriginal insult that when someone says it I just laugh it off. I do have lazy days but I always try and get out and about 1-2 times a week or do extra shifts in work to keep me going

• Paid Members

Fantastic, I didn't even realise there was appeal and even then wouldn't have had any faith that justice would prevail following it. Good, fucking prick. Restores a bit of faith. Question should now be why the fuck the manslaughter ruling was given in the first place and why it took an appeal to reach the (clearly) correct verdict. Bent.

• Paid Members

Donald Trump. He's scarily improving in the Republican polls, despite the shite he continues to come out with.

Now I'm sure everyone on here has seen his latest idea- to stop ALL Muslims from entering the United States (I can't even...)- but he also came out with this gem too:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-wants-to-ban-the-internet-will-ask-bill-gates-to-close-it-up-a6764396.html

That's right, BAN THE INTERNET. He wants to see Bill Gates (Yes! He must be Lord Protector of the internet or something) about 'closing it up'.

Seriously, section him now.

Archived