General News

Chest Rockwell

Always used to buy FHM when I was 16-17, good thing was it looked like a decent mag (and it was to be fair, I did actually read all the articles and fashion bits, after I'd got bored of looking at Gail Porter) so the shop assistant didn't look at you funny when you bought it

I bought the odd copy of Nuts when it started but when they started having "Britains Biggest Boobs" on the cover every other week you might as well have walked up to the counter with Knave

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which one was it that infamously had Danny Dyer doing an agony aunt column and he told some bloke to slash his exes face if she wouldn't take him back? I assumed at the time that they'd just be paying Danny for his likeness and someone else would be writing it but apparently from what I remember, Dyer actually wrote it himself, or did it over the phone and some staff member typed it up.

EDIT: Here it is:

danny-dyers-joke-of-the-day.jpg

• Paid Members

I think the first one is best. It incorporates their little feather gimmick, has a nod to their 'all-black' colours whilst also pays homage to their previous flag. That said, it doesn't really have anything Maori there (the swirly one does, but the swirly looks like a Cadbury's Dairy Milk advert), and I think that should be a must. Either way, I definitely think it must be predominantly black with white.

It's about time Australia sorted out a new flag, too. I've always thought that. Something amber with green, perhaps with an Aboriginal sun in the middle.

One of the girls that sits near me at work is from NZ, I asked her opinion on the flag subject and without hesitation she said the one with the kiwi shooting lasers from it's eyes. WyattSheepMask is right. Here it is:

102682735-3127-flag.530x298.png?v=143169

FUCK YES. This should be it, and you must play 80s-inspired SynthWave when saluting the flag.

Archived