#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

What's the general consensus on Dominos? Their meatballs cannot be made from something that had ever lived.

Dont mind the pizzas but the,sides are uniformly awful. Potato wedges that probably have never seen a potato and,chicken bits, sub school dinners. Garlic dip is nice, but overall it's really meh. Rather pay less and go a local takeaway instead.

Edited by patiirc

• Paid Members

I'm currently barred from ordering Dominos at Uni (small mix up on collecting an order) which meant moving onto Papa Johns. Best choice I've made with Pizza. Much better quality and still refreshingly unhealthy.

All this talk of Kebab needs me to go searching for one now too.

• Paid Members

Only Dominos pizza I like is the Dominator/Double Delight. The herb cheese inside is pretty good. Only downside is if you get a shitty delivery guy, the two parts of the base slide all over each other and leave most of the cheese on the inside of the box.

• Paid Members

I think you've misunderstood the thread. It's not for "good" food like Pukka. It's for Great food like Frey Bentos and tinned all day breakfasts.

Frey don't even make a proper pie. Its a tin of meat with a bit of pastry! If I am going straight pie, the supermarket's own brand (not value) are normally better then you pukka or ginsters or peters