• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ARRIVAL.   They threw ina  free garklic bread too. This is the greatest thing I have ever eaten. Easily. Full now. Going to bed.

“Someone” 

Ever see a foodstuff that looks so spectacularly dreadful you feel compelled to buy it? In Tesco the other day I picked up a "Breakfast wrap" from the frozen section. You get 2 in a packet. Accor

Posted Images

• Paid Members

Not quite, the second Kebab was 6ish hours later but its still ridiculous.

• Paid Members

Not quite, the second Kebab was 6ish hours later but its still ridiculous.

Full disclosure - I didn't buy the savaloy and chips for me but I'll be damned if they were going in the bin. That's when #EATCLEAN really comes in to play and you have to man up and power through. That fine dining wasn't going to waste on my watch.

In one sitting? Jesus.

I hope that "Jesus" is in admiration of the man's achievement and not a judgemental slight on his gluttony. The latter belongs int the fit and healthy thread.

Heinze Spaghetti on toast has the tastiest sauce of all the Heinze's but in a somewhat shocking twist I find its one of the few tinned goods that isn't enhanced by grated cheese.

• Paid Members

Xtra large kebab (salad, chili sauce and mayo)

Now that's #EATCLEAN

Ruined it with the salad IMO.

I thought I'd get away with it seeing as it was XL and there was none on the previous kebab.

• Paid Members

When I was at school, a local bloke known across the land, simply as "Peddler" would park his chip van outside the school gate every lunch time.

The classic choice was the fabled 'double battered burger' or a bag of Peddler's fat chips, which was basically several big potatoes cut into 6 and deep fried. Lush.

Everything cost a quid which paved the way to every transaction being completed with the words "Thats a quid, Sid" Everything was delicious.

During the British Beef crisis of the mid 1990's Peddler thought it necessary to advertise the fact that his burgers were not made from British Beef. Us kids really couldn't have cared less if we'd have tried.

Peddler would later knock my grandad off his bike and buggered his leg up. I found it hard to hold a grudge though, mainly because of his legacy.

Edited by scratchdj

What's the general consensus on Dominos? Their meatballs cannot be made from something that had ever lived.

Dont mind the pizzas but the,sides are uniformly awful. Potato wedges that probably have never seen a potato and,chicken bits, sub school dinners. Garlic dip is nice, but overall it's really meh. Rather pay less and go a local takeaway instead.

Edited by patiirc
  • Paid Members

I'm currently barred from ordering Dominos at Uni (small mix up on collecting an order) which meant moving onto Papa Johns. Best choice I've made with Pizza. Much better quality and still refreshingly unhealthy.

All this talk of Kebab needs me to go searching for one now too.

• Paid Members

Just found a frozen microwave kebab in the freezer.

Chilli sauce, garlic mayo, onion and coleslaw.

The thing looks dreadful but tastes incredible.