• Paid Members

Only Dominos pizza I like is the Dominator/Double Delight. The herb cheese inside is pretty good. Only downside is if you get a shitty delivery guy, the two parts of the base slide all over each other and leave most of the cheese on the inside of the box.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ARRIVAL.   They threw ina  free garklic bread too. This is the greatest thing I have ever eaten. Easily. Full now. Going to bed.

Ever see a foodstuff that looks so spectacularly dreadful you feel compelled to buy it? In Tesco the other day I picked up a "Breakfast wrap" from the frozen section. You get 2 in a packet. Accor

“Someone” 

Posted Images

• Paid Members

I think you've misunderstood the thread. It's not for "good" food like Pukka. It's for Great food like Frey Bentos and tinned all day breakfasts.

Frey don't even make a proper pie. Its a tin of meat with a bit of pastry! If I am going straight pie, the supermarket's own brand (not value) are normally better then you pukka or ginsters or peters