The Relationship Thread

Ron&Hermione

How can I get my wife to stop wearing low cut tops? I'm fed up with people just staring at her tits!

I've mentioned it to her but she doesn't care?

Short answer will be, you probably can't stop her doing that.

Only thing you can do is maybe have a proper chat about it not just like "Jaysus love, put 'em away!", and really attempt to explain how this makes you feel. [other blokes perving on your Mrs]. Maybe see if there's anything you do/wear that she doesn't like and compromise a bit?

Just bear in mind, even then it may still be a no.....as she is her own person and probably isn't that fussed/doesn't notice like you do.

how can you not notice this!

MOD EDIT: picture removed

Wear even lower cut tops. That'll show her. 

I did say I would wear tight trousers and she just laughed!!

Edited by Astro Hollywood

• Moderators

How can I get my wife to stop wearing low cut tops? I'm fed up with people just staring at her tits!

Take your weird cuckold fetish nonsense somewhere else, thanks.

For those who missed it, the picture was linked to a folder of pictures of his wife in the nip. And a quick Google of his username brings up postings with titles like

Addicted To Posting Nude Pics Of My Wife Online

Edited by Astro Hollywood

Long hours at work has buggered me responding to these... Not sure what was happening with Mr Low Cut Gf weirdness, but yeah.. weird...

So....

Generally I'd take a little crazy over somebody entirely untrustworthy. At least when you finally leave the crazy one you haven't wrecked a life.

Dude, done the crazy to the nth degree, Ill take a rain check on that one. As for wrecking a life, the last two nearly cost me mine, so yeah best to steer clear on that score.

If you meant hubby, She's made that decision on her part. I know the score, I'm not gunna push it and there is no pressure, she already has plans in motion to leave him, so just hooked up at the right time. If it doesnt work out then it doesnt work out. We are both aware of consequences on either side.

Does she know you as a male or female?

I'll be honest squire I'm starting to loose track a little. We need to start getting one of those recap segments you get at the start of a two part waking the dead.

Both sir, she knew me back then, got back in contact a while back, went from there really.

Damnnit..... So after my split from Ruth... I spent a month wollowing in self pity.. But got talking to a lovely lady at work called Laura.. She 10 years younger then me but we get on well. Sadly it seems she not ready for a relationship and wants to concentrate on her weightloss, shes lost 5 stone so far. Its a a shame as i do think she likes me but clearly not that much.

She can't lose weight and date at the same time?

I'm with the girl on this one. New relationship = evenings out, booze, shit food at the end of the night or cosy evenings in with chocolate, wine and popcorn. Easier to focus on the weightloss and eating the right food than having to explain to the new boyfriend, or making him eat cucumber whilst watching some God-awful rom-com.

There's also the subconscious thinking that the new fella liked her at her old weight, so may sabotage her weightloss to prevent her losing more and then becoming more desirable to the rest of the male species.