The Relationship Thread

Ron&Hermione

• Paid Members

Don't be so naive, people. She's banking on the fact that she can aim higher once she's stopped being a fatty.

This was my first thought tbf.

To be fair that's poor for old Hampton's if she's decided that he can't have the Bertha version. That's quite harsh. Through a pie at her.

Bit of a dilemma here lads. I'm getting married in May of next year and have been having some doubts recently. Most of the doubts are caused by my existing anxiety issues so it's stuff I can ignore or rationalise anyway.

Went out for a Christmas night out on Saturday and some colleagues said some things that in my drunken state fueled my anxiety. Because of this I ended up kissing a colleague.

I feel dead guilty about it and feel like I should tell my fiancé. Part of me doesn't want to tell her as I know her views on cheating and she'll probably chuck me for it.

What should i do?

• Paid Members

Don't tell her would be my reaction. We've all watched that episode of Outnumbered. You are a idiot incidentally and if you are intending to do this again, stop fucking her around and tell her now. But but telling her if it's a one off at this point will assuage your conscience and likely make her feel woeful.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Don't tell her, that way in a few years when you eventually cave in under the guilt of being a dickhead, your username will actually match your real life. Great job immediately blaming your anxiety to try and avoid any actual guilt, by the way.

• Paid Members

Don't tell her would be my reaction. We've all watched that episode of Outnumbered. You are a idiot incidentally and if you are intending to do this again, stop fucking her around and tell her now. But but telling her if it's a one off at this point will assuage your conscience and likely make her feel woeful.

This , 100% this