The Relationship Thread

Ron&Hermione

Hope it works out for you. And I know exactly what you mean about the right amount of mad.

I've got a date on Thursday. She's very attractive. So much so that my mate said "how the f--- did you manage that?" when he saw her picture. I did have to remind him that I'm not a wholly unattractive guy. Lol

I take nothing for granted. It is only date 1.

So I'm five dates in with this Australian girl. She's pretty awesome. First time dating a girl in a long time after coming out of back to back relationships with guys.

She's been incredibly supportive and understanding so far.

You a guy a or a girl Wrasslin?

Wondering how the "gay scene" compares to the "straight scene" in terms of dating? I presume its not different in the slightest, I just imagine random techno clubs and drag acts for some reason.

I'm a guy. A handsome, virile guy.

There is that element to the gay scene but a shockingly large amount of gay people have zero interest in that sort of thing. Some do and all power to them. My ex loved Drag.

Seriously if I had the time or the business savvy I think there is a killing to be made in gay clubs for the less 'outgoing' gay gentlemen.

Dating itself isn't that different though. There's still the same level of awkwardness. Unless you're just out for sex and then Grindr is your friend. 

Edited by Wrasslin

Fair enough!

Being a straight man, my only exposure to any of the "gay scene" is basically the clubs in Manchester, which may be a huge misrepresentation of what really goes on hah.

What steered you onto back onto Women then?

How can I get my wife to stop wearing low cut tops? I'm fed up with people just staring at her tits!

I've mentioned it to her but she doesn't care?

Short answer will be, you probably can't stop her doing that.

Only thing you can do is maybe have a proper chat about it not just like "Jaysus love, put 'em away!", and really attempt to explain how this makes you feel. [other blokes perving on your Mrs]. Maybe see if there's anything you do/wear that she doesn't like and compromise a bit?

Just bear in mind, even then it may still be a no.....as she is her own person and probably isn't that fussed/doesn't notice like you do.