The Relationship Thread

Ron&Hermione

I'm not dissing online dating, and congratulations to those of you who have met their partners via the Internet, I simply meant it is not a walk in the park. I may have just had bad luck but I came across a lot of rude aresholes and time wasters, far more than I ever have offline

• 2 weeks later...

By way of update (if you call it that) Sod's law is striking again. After things in my family life started demanding my time and attention without compromise (remember my origins and culture associated with it) I've suffered a data allowance expiration and an inability to top up which means I can't use my apps outside the house.

A couple of the people I chatted on Bumble have gone or don't respond now and the one I seemingly get on with most isn't as available.

Perhaps this time is just the dating app equivalent of a 'signalling black spot' but let's hope circumstances aren't about to mess up a potentially good thing

Me and the lovely Ruth have been together now for 6 months and very much in love. Still going well! 

Sadly....

Me and Ruth split up 2 weeks ago... Its been hard for me, Things hadn't been right for a couple of weeks and i was adamant something wasn't right, but thought maybe i was was thinking too much about it. Turned out i was right all along, She said her feelings had changed for me.. Worst thing is she dumped me over a whatsapp message.. and when i tried to ring her she didn't pick up.

I went round a week ago to get some blurays and that's the last time i saw her. She wants to be friends... She can go fuck herself.

Me and the lovely Ruth have been together now for 6 months and very much in love. Still going well! 

Sadly....

Me and Ruth split up 2 weeks ago... Its been hard for me, Things hadn't been right for a couple of weeks and i was adamant something wasn't right, but thought maybe i was was thinking too much about it. Turned out i was right all along, She said her feelings had changed for me.. Worst thing is she dumped me over a whatsapp message.. and when i tried to ring her she didn't pick up.

I went round a week ago to get some blurays and that's the last time i saw her. She wants to be friends... She can go fuck herself.

Sorry to hear that man. I know how much of a total cunt the whole breakup by email/FB/whatsapp etc is.

Sadly....

Too right. What a prick.

• Paid Members

So... After weeks of fannying around and chickening out I finally plucked up the courage to [sort of] ask this guy out.

After giving this guy my number I've never seen him since. He's never come back in the pub. He probably did himself in laughing when he sobered up or something and can never show his face in the boozer again.