NJPW World

Sphinx

Well, I'm thinking of skipping the football entirely and heading to CRATE Brewery & Pizzeria before the show. Just a short walk from the Copper Box. If anyone fancies a few pints before the show.....

2 minutes ago, Vamp said:

I can't even remember where my seats are. They're certainly not the full whack ones. Looking forward to it, even if trying to keep up with the G1 has numbed me to the product a bit. 

I was expecting that but I guess it was my first time and I haven't really followed the company a huge amount outside of the Wrestle Kingdom shows (and a few other randoms) so I actually enjoyed it, even if it was exhausting. Certainly gave me a new perspective on some of the talent.

There were some great matches. For some reason it reminded me of when I'd tune into TNA once in a blue moon and think "I've already seen this match, it's always these two facing off" even if I hadn't actually seen that match before. I feel like after Royal Quest I need to detox with some 80s WWF or something. 

It's entirely me not having the patience for it though.

I'm the same with nearly any tournament or league that I'm not actually at. I loved the EVE She 1 I was at (round robin tournament over 2 days) but haven't been able to sit and watch through the entirety of the first one.