NJPW World

Sphinx

1 hour ago, westlondonmist said:

Phantasmo is a new Japan wrestler, he holds a title so isn't just a rev Pro guy. Hikuleo also 1st showed up in New Japan ages ago in  2017, although mainly as he is GOD'S brother.

Yes, I’m aware of that but this is their main promotion currently otherwise they’d be living and on every show in Japan wouldn’t they?

Hikuleo is on excursion over here

Edited by TildeGuy~!

If it’s your opinion then hey it’s your opinion but don’t label it as “some people” 

You’ve been moaning constantly about the use of RevPro guys on this show and others that are being used because you’d rather Lance Archer be on the show.

Now you complain about a Massive Main Event because you’re not big fans of them and you don’t want it to go past 20mins?

You’re the Twat.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

1 hour ago, Ironic Indie Lad said:

For example?

Well, Suzuki himself for one. I know Meltzer rated it highly, but I found the Sapporo match to be boring. This year alone, we've had the Jericho match from a few months ago. A lot of Okada's matches go about ten to fifteen minutes too long, but that's just my opinion. I know some people think he's the greatest of all time or something.

51 minutes ago, Snugglecakes said:

Well, Suzuki himself for one. I know Meltzer rated it highly, but I found the Sapporo match to be boring. This year alone, we've had the Jericho match from a few months ago. A lot of Okada's matches go about ten to fifteen minutes too long, but that's just my opinion. I know some people think he's the greatest of all time or something.

Fair enough, if that's your taste.

Personally I am of the opinion that a world championship match being 25+ mins on a big show is a good thing when the participants are of the upper level NJPW calibre. The match you've mentioned featured an out of shape man pushing 50 and definitely could have been shorter.

I wouldn't agree that Okada habitually goes too long.