NJPW World

Sphinx

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

£24 to order this on Fite TV. Fucking hell, it's a bit steep, isn't it? That's almost as much as my ticket and equivalent to around 10 weeks of New Japan World. 

Card looks good, can't say that I'm not disappointed in the placement of Ospreay and Ibushi, and I'm admittedly not the biggest fan of the Okada/Suzuki series, but it should be a fun night never the less.

• Paid Members

Cancelled my sub earlier. While I'm sure there's a million things I'd love to watch on there, the interface is close to unusable. Now the G1 is over I'm not using it again until WK, unless they have a functioning search engine.

• Paid Members

Go on then lads. What you have to do is download the app on a device. Use the below code once signed up in the redeem code section and you’ll get a 10 dollar FITEbuck credit. You then need to sign up on a different device and use your discount code and then the original account will be credited with 5 FITE bucks once you redeem it, 10 if you buy a random show for 10 credits. 

They track different devices so you can only sign up once per device but there is no verification email so you can sign up with an duff email account and it won’t track ( handy to get people to download the app, sign up, redeem, delete app). 

Use the the code below and get 3 devices signed up and you’ll have 25 fite credits to get it. 

233BCEFB-E433-4B25-A27C-CCFEC86FD005.png

I have a sixty quid ticket for Saturday I’ll sell for a reasonable offer if anyone’s looking to go last min. Plenty post time left to get it to you 

Forgot I'd bought floor seats for Royal Quest! I have a busy Saturday - start at Selhurst Park for the Palace match, then on to the Copper box for NJPW and then home for All Out. What a Saturday!!!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

So your not pretending to be there this time then?

He’s pretending he’s going to Royal Quest instead..

Good luck getting there in time considering it’s well over an hour from Palace to the venue and the event starts at 5:30PM.