The Health and Fitness Thread

ShortOrderCook

• Paid Members

Lost 2KG last week. This week's been a bit more relaxed so happy just to maintain. I'm under 17 stone for the first time in at least 20 years so I'm happy enough. My third season at Man v Fat ends tonight so here's a comparison from first day of season 1 (March 18) to season 2 (July 18) to now. I've been and bought some new clothes!

image.png.865d0dc4f85e521b1837845ed7384c2a.png

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Lost 2KG last week. This week's been a bit more relaxed so happy just to maintain. I'm under 17 stone for the first time in at least 20 years so I'm happy enough. My third season at Man v Fat ends tonight so here's a comparison from first day of season 1 (March 18) to season 2 (July 18) to now. I've been and bought some new clothes!

image.png.865d0dc4f85e521b1837845ed7384c2a.png

I never had Rick down for looking like such a cool mother fucker. Doing great work man!

On 1/16/2019 at 1:37 PM, SuperBacon said:

Can’t remember if we have an general illness thread so I’ll whack it in here. 

You know when you’re sleeping and you dream of weeing because that’s your subconscious telling you you need a wee in real life. Well last night I nearly didn’t make it. Was actually pissing on the run to the loo, when I woke up.

At 34, I’m far too young to be incontinent, and I hadn’t had a lot of fluids to drink before bed, so was wondering whether anyone had any advice on what it could be? 

I will say that I do have a fairly weak bladder and have always had terrible “dribble willy”, when you think you’re done and it just comes dribbling out again. 

Really not up for bed wetting in my 30s...only stopped in my 20s

I would definitely get it checked out by the GP but it does sound like a weak bladder issue. Have you ever had a cystoscopy?, if not, the GP might do a referral to have one done to check your bladder is emptying correctly. Do you get urine/kidney infections as they are usually a sign the bladder isn't emptying correctly?

Having to urgently go I would bring up to the Doc also. A bit TMI, but is your pee steady or does it stop/start, or you just pee a bit?. Do you have any pain/difficulty going?. I doubt it's prostate related, but men in their 30s can get prostate issues, but they usually affect men over 50. 

I wouldn't worry too much if by chance it is an incontinence issue. The cystoscopy looks at the bladder and if the bladder muscles are weak (they can get damaged) they'll give medication to help fix the problem. It's recommended to cut down on alcohol and caffeine too. 

On 1/16/2019 at 8:37 PM, SuperBacon said:

Can’t remember if we have an general illness thread so I’ll whack it in here. 

You know when you’re sleeping and you dream of weeing because that’s your subconscious telling you you need a wee in real life. Well last night I nearly didn’t make it. Was actually pissing on the run to the loo, when I woke up.

At 34, I’m far too young to be incontinent, and I hadn’t had a lot of fluids to drink before bed, so was wondering whether anyone had any advice on what it could be? 

I will say that I do have a fairly weak bladder and have always had terrible “dribble willy”, when you think you’re done and it just comes dribbling out again. 

Really not up for bed wetting in my 30s...only stopped in my 20s

I too suffer from dribble willy, but not the late night complaint. I have to milk myself after a piss and I also have a rather long foreskin which I suspect contributes to the defect. There are a couple of tricks I've learned to lessen the problem: squeeze the taint with your index finger after the main flow. This tends to force the remainder out. Also, whenever possible, remove both trousers and underpants when urinating and let it all hang out so to speak. Of course, this can be a bit troublesome at work unless you're inclined to be eccentric. I find shower pissing a godsend. I never get dribbles after letting free while fully nude. 

Edited by Brewster McCloud

3 hours ago, Brewster McCloud said:

I too suffer from dribble willy, but not the late night complaint. I have to milk myself after a piss and I also have a rather long foreskin which I suspect contributes to the defect. There are a couple of tricks I've learned to lessen the problem: squeeze the taint with your index finger after the main flow. This tends to force the remainder out. Also, whenever possible, remove both trousers and underpants when urinating and let it all hang out so to speak. Of course, this can be a bit troublesome at work unless you're inclined to be eccentric. I find shower pissing a godsend. I never get dribbles after letting free while fully nude. 

giphy.gif

• Paid Members

Good news and bad news for me this week. First week completed of latest season of Man V Fat. Lost 7.5lbs. I'd put a couple on in the off season so weight now 16stone 10lbs which is as low as I've been since probably 97 or 98.

Bad news, I pulled my back in the warm-up last night so didn't get to play and today I'm struggling to move. Gonna have to be ultra careful with my calorie intake this week because exercise is going to be impossible.