The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

Devon Malcolm

• 3 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator

Been up at the Edinburgh Fringe performing for a week now, so seen a fair few comedians around. Also walked past Tom Holland (the Spider-Man one) at the Grassmarket (his dad's got a show here), and tried to flyer Jeremy Hunt today. I didn't click it was him until he was walking away, otherwise I'd have given him a kick instead.

• Paid Members

I spotted forgotten (for a reason) 80s band "Hue and Cry" being dicks in a CHARITY SHOP because their LP hadn't got a big price on it due to some strange number that was on it. Claimed it was a "limited edition". One with the glasses (the political one) stormed off.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

I spotted forgotten (for a reason) 80s band "Hue and Cry" being dicks in a CHARITY SHOP because their LP hadn't got a big price on it due to some strange number that was on it. Claimed it was a "limited edition". One with the glasses (the political one) stormed off.

Absolutely magic. 

• Paid Members

Just got back from Italy where my wife is part of a busker festival/tour. One of the other bands had a lovely lady who seemed vaguely familiar. I couldn't work out why and it was a bit tricky to be sure as she was usually in sunglasses. Eventually I concluded it was that she looks a little like a friend of a friend that I only met once.

Then I got home, was checking the festival site, and discovered that the reason I not-quite-recognised her is that she's done a little acting work as well. Namely:

maxresdefault.jpg

There's even a photo of me next to her. Admittedly not my best look...

20915099_10155821079614276_4364280602794171787_n.jpg

Edited by JNLister

• Paid Members
On 8/20/2017 at 1:32 AM, bAzTNM#1 said:

To be fair, they did put a lot of work into it.

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Thunderplex said:

Simon Rimmer stood outside his veggie resteraunt in Didsbury with his hand down the front of his jeans giving his bollocks a right good scratch.

Genuinely pictured Chris Barrie for about 30 seconds until I worked out my mistake. 

• Paid Members

Our very own @Nostalgia Nonce about a half hour ago walking down Clumber Street in Nottingham with a big fuck off box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I was gonna say hello but he was with his missus and child and I was with mine, plus I wasn't sure how'd they'd react to "this is Surf Digby from the internet".

True story.

Edited by Wretch