The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Also is Connecticut not in the north East as well, are they all having a sleepover at Titan Towers tonight?

They're obviously more concerned about tens of thousands of fans traveling than the roster.

Love it if there was a ring set up in the canteen and they executed the normal show. Slater and O'Neil pulling party poppers in lieu of pyro and John Cena and Truth singing theme music. Like a real life Hasbro promotion.

• Paid Members

This is the most interested I've been in a RAW in ages, If i'm not dead by 1am I'll catch this to see what the hell they do.

They're going to show DX driving the fucking tank and Austin spraying the Corporation with beer.

You know what should have happened? WCW should have opened the doors and let DX roll down the aisle (even though Nitro hadn't started yet and all the fans were still outside). What a show that would have been*

* © any talking head WWE ever has on to discuss this topic.

This is the most interested I've been in a RAW in ages, If i'm not dead by 1am I'll catch this to see what the hell they do.

They're going to show DX driving the fucking tank and Austin spraying the Corporation with beer.

You know what should have happened? WCW should have opened the doors and let DX roll down the aisle (even though Nitro hadn't started yet and all the fans were still outside). What a show that would have been*

* © any talking head WWE ever has on to discuss this topic.

Yes and had Kevin Nash come on and keep swearing at HHH and the gang!

• Moderators

Am I a freak, but the DX INVASION!!!!!!! didn't really seem like too massive a thing to 13 year old me watching in 1998? It was just a load of people outside a building, loads more other stuff seemed more WOAH to me back then. But now it's the MOST ICONIC MOMENT EVER not called the Beer Bath or Zamboni. Eric Bischoff's reply to it seemed bigger and more edgy and stuff to me back then.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Aye I've never felt the love for the DX Invasion and never known anyone who did. It's nowhere near as iconic as say the beer truck or car filled with cement. Seems like it was Triple H and Vince's first love-child and they both must have thought it was so ground breaking and risqué, now we need to endure *insert midcard name here* chortling along to how great it was at every single opportunity, and then some.

• Paid Members

For a bloke who tries to convince people he's a hardcase, Vince shows no coordination and Mr Burns like arms when he does anything more than sitting down. He's such an awkward physical specimen when he tears his quads he cant help but make it look hilarious. Bischoff would have murdered him if they had a fight. I think it was on the McMahon DVD, all the arse lickers going "he was lucky he didnt show up" etc. Laughable.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay