The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Yeh I didn't think it through, I just thought that was going to happen, and like the way neil is brill said, that Triple H would introduce them as the opponents and then say he's changed his mind and if Cena wins they get their job but he loses his title shot, he wins of course and get their job back later on somehow. It made more sense when I was half asleep watching Raw.

I have a horrible feeling we're going to get Rollins/Reigns for the title at Mania, it will either be completely shat on or will be greeted with complete silence.

Shame really cause it could be a really good match.

Lesnar/Reigns should have been the easiest march in the world to book.

• Paid Members

I have a horrible feeling we're going to get Rollins/Reigns for the title at Mania, it will either be completely shat on or will be greeted with complete silence.

Shame really cause it could be a really good match.

Lesnar/Reigns should have been the easiest march in the world to book.

First off i have to agree that booking those two for the title at maina it will be shit on

Second point, if they tried to book the storytelling winking Reigns vs Lesner now the crowd would boo Reigns out the building.

The question is do they continue with the plan regardless?

*EDIT*

Just when i thought it couldn't get any worse LaGoosh reminds me i forgot about Orton, He wins the rumble i may cry.

Edited by quote the raven

• Paid Members

I want Reigns/Lesnar most but the Shield triple threat idea sounded cool. Rollins/Reigns sounds ok. I don't think the crowd would shit on it, I think they'd favour Rollins.

Any of those scenarios with Reigns winning are fine. They must go with him and he must win. I really don't think he'll recover if they don'. I think it'll Ryback him. If he crowd turn, use it. Don't bottle it.

No way would I go with Bryan. They've done it. It's a shit re-hash. Have him come out strong but don't do last year again.

Down the line, Reigns vs Bryan is going to be a money match. Face vs face, Yes Movement vs Roman Empire, and Reigns is going to need solid opponents who can make look like a beast. I worry that a Lesnar match would be Reigns selling for ages, and he's a guy that still hasn't mastered face fire outside of his big finish. Bryan could make him in a more even all-action match, absorbing shitloads of Reigns punishment but always being a smart move away from stopping him. Experience vs relative newbie.

Plus I kinda want to see Reigns Superman-punch Bryan out of a Buzaiku knee.

• Paid Members

This supposed Lesnar V Bryan match could be in doubt by the way they've been teasing a Lesnar face turn on Raw. At one point they made it look like he was going to take on the whole Authority. Should Lesnar turn face before Mania who would be his ideal opponent then?

I think a Bryan/Lesnar match would get great heat irrespective of whether Brock has turned face or not. In fact, I think it's one of a few potential face vs face matches that the crowd would really get into.

Plus, if you have Brock face a heel at Mania you have an even more imbalanced top of the card, with even more faces than heels.