The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Raw looks to be either star-packed or dross by all accounts. WWE are teasing what sounds like a show with whoever manages to turn up to Stamford in time for it.

To be fair whoever does make it, gets their chance to shine tonight.. massive opportunity. If I was in that boat, I'd bust a gut to be there.. 3 hours.. chance to shine (fuck all done in the way of scripts etc etc) we could see a new star born

Also, I'm really really really fucking naive :)

• Paid Members

Well it's gotten me quite excited for it. Mostly because I was expecting a garbage highlight reel show.

Here's WWE's press release on it:

STAMFORD, Conn. — From one historic night to another, WWE will be on the air tonight, broadcasting live under extraordinary circumstances from WWE TV studios in Stamford, Conn., in never-before-seen fashion. But what exactly does this unorthodox evening hold in store?

Full Royal Rumble coverage | Relive the mayhem on WWE Network

Following Roman Reigns’ victory in the Royal Rumble Match last night, The Road to WrestleMania was supposed to begin in earnest with the first, post-Rumble Raw, emanating from Hartford, Conn. Unforeseen weather complications and a statewide travel ban have thrown a wrench into the proceedings, however. We know WWE will broadcast live at 8/7c on USA Network, as per usual, but less certain is who will be participating in the evening’s proceedings, and who was waylaid by Mother Nature.

Watch: Follow Roman Reigns on the path to victory

Did Reigns make it to the Nutmeg State before the snow hit? Will Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman be present to address their WrestleMania challenger face-to-face, as many presumed would happen before the storm? What of Mr. Money in the Bank, Seth Rollins, who came up just a hair short of claiming the WWE World Heavyweight Title for his own in last night’s astounding Triple Threat Match against Lesnar and John Cena? Only time will tell, but as ever, the show must go on, and the answers will become clear at 8/7c on USA Network.

See the Superstars on their "snow day"

Please stay with WWE.com for further updates as they become available.

Click here for more info on WWE Network

Edited by FelatioLips

When was the last time that circumstances beyond WWE's control forced them to completely alter their plans for a full Raw show? I'm thinking the airspace disruption a few years ago following the volcanic eruptions in Iceland. Unfortunately that resulted in one of the worst Raw shows in living memory.

However, that was with a skeleton crew, I'd be very surprised if WWE didn't have everyone on hand early in Hartford given this weather was forecast a few days ago.

• Paid Members

The bastards could barely keep me entertained during the second biggest show of the year last night, there should be zero fucks left for this cobbled together piss about. It's a sad indictment of Raw nowadays though that i'm more likely to stay up and watch a live 3 hour shut in than the usual post Rumble show. Christ knows what we're going to get tonight, that in itself makes it infinitely more anticipated than any Raw in the past 12 months.