Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
Idiotic? I've sat in A&E waiting rooms with my son, bored and frustrated on more than one occasion. I've never felt the need to go on to Facebook and broadcast what's wrong with him or decry anybody. In my opinion the priority is the child and making sure they're ok. Her priority was getting on facebook and letting the whole world know how unhappy she was with her GP.

In fact. if I remember correctly she first posted about 10 minutes after she arrived at the hospital because she mentioned that she had only just been signed in so I doubt she even was bored or frustrated.

Your lucky i have one that "checks in" at the local A&E then has 20 mates asking her whats wrong. She then ignores them all to build up the drama. When that failed to get her noticed we got a

"I look lush in this hospital robe" She was preggers at the time....Needless to say she was fine and it was a mere check up.

I hate check ins but I genuinely get pissed off if somebody else checks me in somewhere.

You can set it up in your settings so that you have to approve it before it appears with your name. Fucking life saver that.

Personally I like the check in thing, but that's likely to do with the way the Australian lifestyle works over here. Generally people go to a bar, check in, and their mates can pop in for a swift pot.

Your lucky i have one that "checks in" at the local A&E then has 20 mates asking her whats wrong. She then ignores them all to build up the drama. When that failed to get her noticed we got a

"I look lush in this hospital robe" She was preggers at the time....Needless to say she was fine and it was a mere check up.

My God. Some people should be banned from social media.

Facebook is always full of fatties posting that real men like curvy girls, yes curvy girls, but not great big fat legging wearing lumps.

I used to see a fair few posts about how either curvy or tattooed alt types are "real women" compared to skinny or whatever women, how the fuck does that even work? Are you somehow not a real person if you don't cover yourself in fat and tats?

Edited by Merzbow

Facebook is always full of fatties posting that real men like curvy girls, yes curvy girls, but not great big fat legging wearing lumps.

This winds me up a treat as well.

Nice to see given Mezbow and LaGoosh contributions we are not alone.

Edited by jimufctna24

• Paid Members
Nathan Francis Hillhouse

Am fuked up in head because my girlfriend cheated on me and am scared she will do it again when she go's out and gets of her head am a wrong to be like this or am I actually fuked up yes iv forgive her and av done it to her many years ago but a just cant come to terms wiv it.it eats me alive every day visions and shit but no aparantly am fuked up wrote it on here not to make any one look small or belittlie but to get any opinions