SpursRiot2012

Facebook updates that blow your mind

51031503_10213548876218133_7110141508954

Just the most substanceless shit ever. There's no more tedious discourse than "WHAT, ARE YOU OFFENDED?" and this obsession that every cultural change is because it might OFFEND A MUSLIM. 

I love the idea of this bloke standing and singing the national anthem before switching off his telly, though.

Poppy profile photo, naturally.

Edited by BomberPat

10 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

I love the idea of this bloke standing and singing the national anthem before switching off his telly, though.

Oh it was commonplace.

You can't get away with licking a plate these days though. Try doing it in any upmarket restaurant in your local town, see what happens. Probably in case there's a Muslim watching.

When did BBC end their daily programming with the national anthem? I never knew that, must've been before my time. What was the point?? What a load of old bollocks.

I remember when the BBC closed down about 1am, with God save the queen and the test card. I do think the people posts stuff like that remembers licking the windows of a sunshine variety bus though.

'Waiting for the national anthem' before going to bed sounds suspiciously like code for staying up for the 10 minute preview on television x. 

Whilst not an update, and probably one for the AI thread, suggested posts creep me the fuck out.  The other day we saw a car bumper sticker that we liked, it said don't be a space invader, and sure as shit today I see a suggested post from the Highways Agency telling me how to get one.

Fucking hell.