Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

51031503_10213548876218133_7110141508954

Just the most substanceless shit ever. There's no more tedious discourse than "WHAT, ARE YOU OFFENDED?" and this obsession that every cultural change is because it might OFFEND A MUSLIM. 

I love the idea of this bloke standing and singing the national anthem before switching off his telly, though.

Poppy profile photo, naturally.

Edited by BomberPat

Whilst not an update, and probably one for the AI thread, suggested posts creep me the fuck out.  The other day we saw a car bumper sticker that we liked, it said don't be a space invader, and sure as shit today I see a suggested post from the Highways Agency telling me how to get one.

Fucking hell.

14 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Whilst not an update, and probably one for the AI thread, suggested posts creep me the fuck out.  The other day we saw a car bumper sticker that we liked, it said don't be a space invader, and sure as shit today I see a suggested post from the Highways Agency telling me how to get one.

Fucking hell.

It's a big advertising campaign though, I have heard the advert a lot on the radio. As well as seeing posters all over the place. It wouldn't be that shocking to see it advertised on Facebook.