• Paid Members

It's now very likely the case that the debt attached to the company is now greater than the value of the company itself.

Who the hell is going to buy that as a going concern? Surely anyone interested in the assets of the company is going to wait for them to officially go bankrupt first?

So the money they found, has that cleared their debts or just given them enough to run more shows? I don't see the point in borrowing more money unless they think the next three months worth of TV tapings are going to get them out of the red? It is just delaying the inevitable.

Corgan has had to pay certain wrestlers out of his own pocket because TNA were six months behind and had no money to pay them. Is Dixie resolving those issues or just ignoring it and getting more money for tapings?

So many questions, but she doesn't have time to comment on speculation (god knows what she does when the company isn't taping). Where's the money been for the last few shows where Corgan had to put up the $?

She says she cares about the talent, but clearly not. Be interesting to know what sort of money she's getting from the company, remember the tales of the Ireland Hotel a few years back?

No, please elaborate

It's the company that won't die. I honestly fear what for condition it's in when it finally does shut it's doors.

I'm trying to think of the lowest, worst thing possible within reason and context. Because that's what TNA will be when it dies. Maybe they'll be running weekly PPV at the Nashville fairgrounds again. Maybe episodes of Impact will be sort of mail order only and you get them through a catalogue and they come to your door on JVC dvds all sharpied on.

When it eventually does die the big fan made total history desire video is going to be just... so good.

the Wednesday night PPV that I went to in nashvillle was great I'd love for them to go back there and do some more stuff I'm surprised they haven't really with the various on the road impacts they've done

The building is gone. 

They went back to Nashville in 2012, it drew less than a few years before, and that was with a better TV deal (and higher viewership). They can't drew using this network. 

Ireland Hotel? I don't remember that but it sounds good

Few years back during one of the international tours they were late on payment for production team wages and yet Dixie was happy to show everyone the nice fancy castle she was staying at (talent was elsewhere). People in Nashville quit over it (and because they wanted to get paid)

• Moderators

So the money they found, has that cleared their debts or just given them enough to run more shows? I don't see the point in borrowing more money unless they think the next three months worth of TV tapings are going to get them out of the red? It is just delaying the inevitable.

Corgan has had to pay certain wrestlers out of his own pocket because TNA were six months behind and had no money to pay them. Is Dixie resolving those issues or just ignoring it and getting more money for tapings?

So many questions, but she doesn't have time to comment on speculation (god knows what she does when the company isn't taping). Where's the money been for the last few shows where Corgan had to put up the $?

She says she cares about the talent, but clearly not. Be interesting to know what sort of money she's getting from the company, remember the tales of the Ireland Hotel a few years back?

No, please elaborate

I assume it's when Flair had his falling out with TNA due to bar tabs or not being allowed a draw or something as TNA didn't have it.

No, please elaborate

I assume it's when Flair had his falling out with TNA due to bar tabs or not being allowed a draw or something as TNA didn't have it.

• Paid Members

You're being far too logical about this, you need to remember that TNA is run by a fucking idiot, with her parents helping her keep her head above water. It's like a teenage girl racking up credit card debt.

But you're right- it's completely delaying the inevitable. It's dead, the extra money/additional debt is merely a life support machine.

• Paid Members

Seems to me there are only four ways to get anywhere near to turning TNA around:

1) They get a better TV deal on a bigger network or an Amazon/Netflix type thing.

2) They sell the TNA name and video library to Vince and start a new company that takes the TV timeslot.

3) They get a big cut of the rights to Broken Matt Hardy: The Movie

4) The sue wrestleuk's illegal streaming site and get a Gawker payout.

'The Great War' is an easy ****1/2 stars for me, and my favorite thing the Hardys have done in the last 4 months of madness. It only lost points because Senor Benjamin wasn't present and didn't twat anyone with his spade. Also for some reason the version I was watching froze just before the final spot and came back with Jeff in a pile of wood and Crazzy Steve. I assume it was a swanton or leap frog leg drop over the ladder. Anyway, nonetheless brilliant. 'Money-shot. Boo-ya!'

Found the whole show to be mostly enjoyable. X-division opener was a really good effort. Gail's induction was done very well. The match with Maria achieved its' goal. Rex/Edwards was fine considering the late change. Seemed like the Hardys should have gone on last though instead of Lashley/EC3, especially considering the result.

• Paid Members

"I can't see sheeeet" and "Money shot. Booya" were good enough, but then they went and had a really good match.

I quite like Decay too, from what I've seen (only the Hardy stuff). They're all genuinely quite unsettling.

Edited by ColinBollocks

As much as I love the Hardy stuff now, they need to slow down. Its starting to become overkill and, as ratings have shown, it's starting to become meaningless.

I know TNA might die any second, but these things really should be spread out with three-six months breaks. Try and do like Finn Balor's demon gimmick and bust it out for big matches, not just random episodes of impact for example. It's fun now, but if TNA last another year, and we've had week after week of this, I think it's going to end up something we laugh at and remember solely as being shit. I mean, hornswoggle was in the top 5 most over acts in all of wrestling at one point....

• Paid Members

I see what you're saying, but if TNA are going to die, I'm happy to get all the Hardy nuttiness we're getting. The Great War was so good. Would have been a travesty if the company had gone out of buisiness before we got to see it.