Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
14 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Former TNA voice over legend Barry Scott has died. What a voice.

“HI, I’M BARRY SCOTT AND THIS IS IMPACT WRESTLING! CROSS THE LINE!”

  • Paid Members
Posted

When everyone got released, I remember saying Heath was the one I was most intrigued to see outside of the WWE machine, because he's always seemed like a fun & creative guy but we've never really seen him anywhere else. Well...

So good. I don't want to say anything else for fear of spoiling stuff.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, ColinBollocks said:

I saw that on twitter and it's the best wrestling-related video I've seen in ages. Maybe have to start checking out TNA if they're pumping out this sort of content.

Its been the best wrestling show for a while now. Give it a go.

Edited by ElCece
  • Paid Members
Posted

I never cared much for Heath on WWE TV, but his apperances on the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast and their You Tube channel were always highlights.

Bloody hell though, Chuck Norris looks OLD

Posted

The only way that heath video could have been any better would be if he got one of those cena video messages for buying his book, but that was phenomenal. 

2 minutes ago, ElCece said:

Its been the best wrestling show for a while know. Give it a go.

It flows well, they've always been at their best when they have a wafer thin roster. 

Posted

That was brilliant. What a time in wrestling when Heath and Sue are the stars of the week 

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Bloody hell though, Chuck Norris looks OLD

I thought it was Randy Couture before he started talking.

Also, “DeLorean Brown” ?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...