Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I might be totally wrong on this, but the Wrestle House intro/logo thing always reminds me of WWF's old "In Your House" logo, with white/pink/teal colours. Am I way off the mark, or is it  intended?

WWF-In-Your-House.webp

 -edit- maybe it's this I was thinking of. Unless I come across a more specific example

Edited by KingofSports
Posted

I hope RVD goes full 'Macho Man '99' soon. Just really highlight that midlife crisis and bring in some more girls and distractions to help distract from his declining athleticism. 

I love Van Dam, by the way, but he looks a bit knackered and obviously can't do the same stuff at the same speed anymore.

Bring on the weightlifting belt and hair dye, I say. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Impact has gone from strength to strength since AEW has come along and taken away their shine. They no longer have to think of themselves as competition and are solely their own entity. It's refreshing for a product that isn't compared with WWE in every other post as well. 

They have found their level and are just running with it. As someone stated earlier in the thread, the no fans era has really benefitted Impact.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, PowerButchi said:

Impact wrestling is fucking great. Easily the best promotion in the world for me at the moment. 

@garynysmon you've logged in with the wrong account, mate. I always suspected.

  • Moderators
Posted

I stand by my correct statement. While you losers are watching shitty WWE and piss poor AEW and wishing for death I'm loving life watching Wrestle House. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, garynysmon said:

Unashamedly hoping that today's latest WWE cutbacks mean that Bobby Roode is coming home....

It’s seem to staff as opposed to talent that are being let go, at least at the moment.

Edited by WyattSheepMask
Posted

Impact Plus pisses all over the WWE Network as well in terms of reliability.

I'm obviously not comparing the depth and quality of the content, but having pillaged the same old shows and nostalgia spots countless times with WWE to the point where trying to get some magic back from it feels like taking ecstasy in your thirties (sorry, Malbranque), I've found great fortune shoving on the odd TNA show from 06-12 when I'm working from home. They're a breeze. 

A great promotion. 

Posted

That sucks! I'm assuming he was the guy. "T-N-A. The new face of professional wrestling." He had a fantastic voice. Way better than that grating dabbleyew dabbleyew eeeeeeee fella they've had for donkey's years now. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Former TNA voice over legend Barry Scott has died. What a voice.

I take it it's not the same guy pitching Cillit Bang?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...