Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I must’ve been lucky when I cancelled my subscription to them then. They did try and offer me a massive discount and it took them a long time to take no for answer, but tell them enough times “no, I want to cancel” and they will back down

Posted (edited)

i'm not going to complain at the moment because i noticed the past 6 or so months i'm not paying for ps but still have the channels.

bollocks

Edited by buba3d
i know i shouldn't complain
  • Paid Members
Posted
On 10/5/2020 at 9:24 AM, buba3d said:

i've been trying to cancel premier sports for over a year now, vm tell me to contact ps and ps tell me to contact vm. here's hoping we don't get a shit ton of picture breakup like they do when showing live sports.

 

1 hour ago, buba3d said:

i'm not going to complain at the moment because i noticed the past 6 or so months i'm not paying for ps but still have the channels.

I Changed GIFs | Tenor

Posted
6 hours ago, buba3d said:

i'm not going to complain at the moment because i noticed the past 6 or so months i'm not paying for ps but still have the channels.

Dynamite Kid thought like that once upon a time, as well. 

Posted
On 10/4/2020 at 8:50 PM, CliveG said:

I don't have Freesports either but it should be free on Demand - the Freesports App

I have the FreeSports app, and you can definitely watch the channel for free on there. I'll be tuning in to Impact tonight at 10- Johnny Swinger is in action, so it's bound to be good.

Posted
8 minutes ago, The Curious Orange said:

No idea if them showing impact is a regular thing now, but Victory Road is on Box Nation at the minute.

BoxNation is owner by Premier now so it’ll be part of that deal. 

Posted

Avoiding mass quotes, thanks to anyone who replied. Unfortunately (fortunately), I don't do app's, but suspect that I'll probably live without IMPACT. It just happened to air in a convenient slot & roughly followed AEW. In the event that there was something I really wanted to see, chances are I'd probably get to see it anyway, somehow. ITV apart, they don't half air wrestling on some shitty, two-bob channels.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Pretty decent card for Saturday's Bound for Glory then:

 

Impact World Heavyweight Title Match

Rich Swann vs. Eric Young (c)

Impact Knockouts Title Match

Kylie Rae vs. Deonna Purrazzo (c)

Fatal 4 Way for the Impact World Tag Team Titles

The Good Brothers vs. The North vs. Ace Austin and Madman Fulton vs. The Motor City Machine Guns (c)

Intergender Scramble for the Impact X Division Title

Chris Bey vs. Jordynne Grace vs. Trey Miguel vs. TJP vs. Willie Mack vs. Rohit Raju (c)

Call Your Shot Gauntlet Match (I.e 20 man Royal Rumble)

Rhino at #1, Heath, Tenille Dashwood, Havok, Tommy Dreamer, Ace Romero, Larry D, Taya Valkyrie, Brian Myers, Hernandez at #20, 10 more participants TBA

If Heath or Rhyno win, Heath gets his contract. If they lose, they are both gone from Impact.

 

Ken Shamrock vs. Eddie Edwards

EC3 vs. Moose

EC3 vs. Moose

Edited by garynysmon
  • Paid Members
Posted
4 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

What’s the deal with Shamrock and WWE?

Exactly my thought as well. Wasn't aware he had done a trying particularly egregious.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...