Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

DeLorean Brown made me chuckle. One of the best skits this year, Heath is brilliant at the side of Rhino, however he looks very bloated in the face these days. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Nick James said:

DeLorean Brown made me chuckle.

That was the highlight for me, that I didn't want to spoil!

Posted

Arguably it's been dead for a good while now. They just haven't had the viewers to shout it from the rooftops. They still don't really but they seem fairly comfortable with where they are and what they're doing. Nothing wrong with that.

Posted
On 9/23/2020 at 8:56 PM, The King Of Swing said:

It's amazing how they have turned things around. 2020 really is mental.

Can we officially declare the TNA stink dead?

Hold on now: TNA still exists!?

  • IANdrewDiceClay changed the title to TNA Thread - The Rock debuts at Bound For Glory.
Posted
3 hours ago, LWOLeN said:

Hold on now: TNA still exists!?

Not really, but Moose was carrying the TNA belt around until EC3 stole it from him. It’s strangely more compelling than it sounds.

 

Posted
13 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

The Rock is going to do a little induction video for Kenny Shamrock at Bound For Glory for the HOF. New boom period.

If nothing else, the change in title will drive traffic to this thread. 
Also, what are the chances of the ‘E trying to meddle in this?

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
On 9/23/2020 at 8:41 AM, Statto said:

When everyone got released, I remember saying Heath was the one I was most intrigued to see outside of the WWE machine, because he's always seemed like a fun & creative guy but we've never really seen him anywhere else. Well...

So good. I don't want to say anything else for fear of spoiling stuff.

That is outstanding!

Impact is an easy watch and has been for the best part of a year tbh. I'm glad that word is finally getting out there.

I doubt there'll be much WWE meddling tbh. Impact and WWE have had a reciprocal agreement for a while now, its short of a working arrangement but Impact has lent them plenty of footage over the past few years and even RVD for one of the Raw specials not too long ago. 

WWE allowed them to use Shamrock footage for this a couple of months ago.

 

Edited by garynysmon
  • Paid Members
Posted
41 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

The Rock is going to do a little induction video for Kenny Shamrock at Bound For Glory for the HOF. New boom period.

Cameo?

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 9/23/2020 at 8:41 AM, Statto said:

When everyone got released, I remember saying Heath was the one I was most intrigued to see outside of the WWE machine, because he's always seemed like a fun & creative guy but we've never really seen him anywhere else. Well...

So good. I don't want to say anything else for fear of spoiling stuff.

That's absolutely belting!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...