Dont get me wrong, I used to love it because Don West, So Cal Val and Jeremy Borash were excellent on it, and they weren't jaded and made you think TNA was actually worth going out of your way to see. And I'd say they gave up on that way to soon. I just imagine they see it as a failed experiment and wont go back to it. Shame. Although without Don West and So Cal Val, I dont know who else would be able to do it with Borash. They've pretty much sacked everyone.

They do that A LOT!

With the move to add more online content it would tie in with it. Plus it'd give TV time to those who aren't on iMPACT and if successful (growth in viewers etc) might end up on a network somewhere bringing in additional funds.

Promote it as a 2nd show, have good matches, angles and interviews and fans will tune in.

I'm not sure I really get your point. Why would it grow viewers? People who are watching Impact are already vested in the company anyway. People who aren't watching it on the old lantern can find it pretty easy on the tube. If they're not already gandering for it than chances are they're not interested and a lamer version of the show they're not interested in probably isn't going to attract them. As for getting the wrestlers on each week I don't see why that's such an issue, they're not exactly bursting at the seems with talented guys that can't get on and sometimes not having an act on the box each week makes them look more interesting than they are. Add to that the fact they've been struggling creatively to make their two hours compelling enough for people to overlook their other problemos and chucking an extra hour on top isn't gonna help with that.

If people aren't raving about your current two hours of content than the solution isn't to add an extra hour.

I'm not sure I really get your point. Why would it grow viewers? People who are watching Impact are already vested in the company anyway. People who aren't watching it on the old lantern can find it pretty easy on the tube. If they're not already gandering for it than chances are they're not interested and a lamer version of the show they're not interested in probably isn't going to attract them. As for getting the wrestlers on each week I don't see why that's such an issue, they're not exactly bursting at the seems with talented guys that can't get on and sometimes not having an act on the box each week makes them look more interesting than they are. Add to that the fact they've been struggling creatively to make their two hours compelling enough for people to overlook their other problemos and chucking an extra hour on top isn't gonna help with that.

If people aren't raving about your current two hours of content than the solution isn't to add an extra hour.

If it was a good show then surely it would? Word of mouth is still a decent tool, picked up on NXT from people on here enjoying it.

It'd be a way of keeping people active, continuing feuds which aren't focused on iMPACT, getting new talent and allowing them to develop there characters.

Just always wondered why they haven't look at this avenue for additional original content shows in the US.

Edited by Buzz Lightyear

• Paid Members
"Jake "The Snake" Roberts, who moved out of Diamond Dallas Page's Accountability Crib and is now living with his lawyer, told BlankManINC.com that he wants to use crowd-funding site Indiegogo so fans can help him purchase TNA.

He was asked about TNA going up for sale. Here's his response:

"God, it needs to. I mean, I watched for 10, 12, 15 years, however long it's been out there and they suck. I guarantee you if I get the opportunity, in a matter of six months I'll be pissing Vince McMahon off. My numbers will beat his, I guarantee you that."

Jake, who says he hasn't heard from WWE in regards to a Royal Rumble return, says he would rather own TNA so he can change the world and get wrestling back to what it should be - wrestling, not sports entertainment."

Jake is awesome, first the fans pay for his shoulder now he wants us to buy him a wrestling company.

• Paid Members
Dixie says a former world title holder is coming back this Thursday:

I'd say "set your faces to suicidal" but Anderson's already come back, hasn't he?

With Hogan and Bischoff now gone and Jarrett back into power, could it be Scotty Steiner? I think that may be the only option that would make me happier than if it is Jarrett, and I'd be pretty damn happy if it's Jarrett.

Edited by pgi86